List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jana settimg up Kevin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jana settimg up Kevin

Started by ladyluck9262 at 2007/02/26 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 10:52AM, Views: 568, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/26 06:57AM
    Jana setting up Kevin
    ladyluck9262

This would not happen in the real world. Kevin knows too much about the art pieces and what was happening with the reliquery. If he tells Brad what Jana had said then he would know that he is innocent. I cannot believe that the writers chose to do this to Janas character; although I called it when she first came to Genoa City. My cousin will not be happy. She hates it when I tell her what is going to happen! I do admit that I thought that the professor was her brother though and that he was in on it too. The license's in Kevins wallet is so convenient and circumstantial evidence at best! Kevin has come a long way. I think that it stinks that the writers are doing this to this character, and he truly loved Jana. I was just beginning to warm up to her character too. That is disappointing. They need to have the truth come out like yesterday. That family has been through more than enough lately. Stress out another family besides the Newmans and the Baldwins! Oh yeh, the Abbott family is just about obsolete now! There are no other families. They should name this show the Hatfields and the Mcoys!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 06:59AM
    #2   2007/02/26 07:19AM
    Re: Jana settimg up Kevin
    Watching Sin...

I had thought Jana had put more effort into framing Kevin than just leaving his wallet with the licenses for some one find. While she was drawing all that blood to fake her own death, she could have come up with something more to point the finger at Keven. That was pretty lame for someone so creative otherwise!
    Kevin has come along way, but locking Colleen in the cooler, his intent was for her to die. Finding someone he cares about in Jana and her turning on him is only part of the justice he deserves. When he is cleared of the charges, he will gain more respect in CG, but it is only a matter of time before Gloria draws him back into her schemes. The Fishers have not paid there crimes

#3   2007/02/26 07:20AM
    Stoff

I agree. I liked Kevin and Jana together. I loved her character....so different from anyone else. Makes me sick that she turned out to be evil!!!!

#4   2007/02/26 08:25AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Watching Since 1973: I had thought Jana had put more effort into framing Kevin than just leaving his wallet with the licenses for some one find. While she was drawing all that blood to fake her own death, she could have come up with something more to point the finger at Keven. That was pretty lame for someone so creative otherwise!
    Kevin has come along way, but locking Colleen in the cooler, his intent was for her to die. Finding someone he cares about in Jana and her turning on him is only part of the justice he deserves. When he is cleared of the charges, he will gain more respect in CG, but it is only a matter of time before Gloria draws him back into her schemes. The Fishers have not paid there crimes

If it had been Jana's intent to frame Kevin all along she might have put more thought into it, but it was a last minute turn. What I don't understand is why she didn't stick to her original plan of hanging her crimes on Adrian. Now don't blast me Adrian fans, I like him too. It's just that logically it would have made more sense to stick to her plan. She could have gone to Kevin and said she escaped if it had ben her plan to Kill Colleen she could have started the fire before she left. Then found Kevin and told him that she had been held hostage with Colleen and they needed to go rescue her. On they way she could have told him about Colleen finding Carmen Mesta's licsence and the red hair extensions in Adrian's kitchen. She would have gotten away clean and everyone's attention would have been focused on Korbel. since most of the people in town already suspected there was something not quite right about the good proffeser he would have made an excellent target. Even if Colleen had survived Jana had her convinced as well.

#5   2007/02/26 08:41AM
    Ashley L

I hate how Jana turn out to be a evil cold--hearted person. The love Jana and Kevin had, has help Kevin feel more of a person and has help him to know that there are good people out there. I wanted Kevin to have a nice cool girl friend because he derserve it after all he has been through. Kevin should have never never told Jana about his past but he did because he trusted her and loved her and she turn around and did that to him. Now Kevin may never look at another girl the same way and even though Kevin is sick and tired Colleen is the one laying in the hospital bed when Kevin also derserves to rest too! But they are going to arrest him and going to put him in a jail cell even though he is not feeling so good, when he needs to be in a hospital bed! And Brad has the nerve to punch Kevin in the face too that is soooo horrible Kevin needs a break!

#6   2007/02/26 10:03AM
    jenjen1

has anyone taken fingerprints on these items...or is this guilty until proven innocent. the da has guts to just haul kevin into custody over hearsay

#7   2007/02/26 10:10AM
    Watching Sin...

mdtuttle Thanks. I had forgotten that it was a change in Jana's plan. That explains a lot!

#8   2007/02/26 10:14AM
    jenjen1

Quote Ashley L: I hate how Jana turn out to be a evil cold--hearted person. The love Jana and Kevin had, has help Kevin feel more of a person and has help him to know that there are good people out there. I wanted Kevin to have a nice cool girl friend because he derserve it after all he has been through. Kevin should have never never told Jana about his past but he did because he trusted her and loved her and she turn around and did that to him. Now Kevin may never look at another girl the same way and even though Kevin is sick and tired Colleen is the one laying in the hospital bed when Kevin also derserves to rest too! But they are going to arrest him and going to put him in a jail cell even though he is not feeling so good, when he needs to be in a hospital bed! And Brad has the nerve to punch Kevin in the face too that is soooo horrible Kevin needs a break!

brad needs to have charges filed on him....isnt victor going to get him as well as jack?

#9   2007/02/26 10:14AM
    suegerry

Jana will tell the authorities that Kevin has admitted to her that he tried to kill Colleen before.

That's when Kevin will finally pay for his bad deeds....

#10   2007/02/26 10:28AM
    mdtuttle

Quote suegerry: Jana will tell the authorities that Kevin has admitted to her that he tried to kill Colleen before.

That's when Kevin will finally pay for his bad deeds....

And Jana being the soul of truth and virtue is going to be the one everyone believes?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list