List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JT and Colleen - A Flash back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JT and Colleen - A Flash back

Started by evieb at 2007/02/25 05:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:55PM, Views: 305, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/25 05:15PM
    JT and Colleen - A Flash back
    evieb

Okay everybody. I'm totally on the Cadrian train here. But this old clip of JT and Colleen made me remember how poowerful they were as a couple. It truly brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeDw_5BoH4

#2   2007/02/25 05:28PM
    Re: JT and Colleen - A Flash back
    EmpressOpera...

Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

#3   2007/02/25 05:36PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

awhh yeh but so did these..idk why i was just like awww! when i wached them those r my favroites well some of them >.<

youtube.com/watch?v=lNdSfyqA2Pg
    youtube.com/watch?v=D94VHyY3UKc&mode=related&search=
    youtube.com/watch?v=dYLJ8fNN3t8&mode=related&search=

check 'em out.

#4   2007/02/25 05:41PM
    erinszoo

Awww that was awesome, thanks for the reminder of how great they once were !!!

#5   2007/02/25 05:47PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote erinszoo: Awww that was awesome, thanks for the reminder of how great they once were !!!

Too cute... I like how you put... Once were! Haha.. Sorry... I had to!

#6   2007/02/25 05:54PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Yes... It was sad... BUT you know... that was old Colleen... New Colleen just has that special something with Adrian!

yeh, i really think the old colleen and JT had alot oh chemistry but this isnt the old colleen :P heh i think that the new colleen and adrian have just as much chemistry as the the old 'jolleen' or ever more plus the old colleeen and JT seemed more like a highskool type relationship

#7   2007/02/25 05:55PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote CadrianxLove:

yeh, i really think the old colleen and JT had alot oh chemistry but this isnt the old colleen :P heh i think that the new colleen and adrian have just as much chemistry as the the old 'jolleen' or ever more plus the old colleeen and JT seemed more like a highskool type relationship

ITA!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list