List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cadrian's future?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cadrian's future?

Started by Heavenleigh at 2007/02/25 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 05:56AM, Views: 1470, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/25 03:40PM
    Re: Cadrian's future?
    CadrianxLove

Quote Heavenleigh: Cadrianxlove, you make good points. Although, I've only seen SPECULATION about Colleen being pregnant, no spoilers. That might explain other spoilers, though. Thanks for the post.

np haha i'm just praying they can be together without them both being kicked ouff the show er sunthing like that

#12   2007/02/25 04:14PM
    erinszoo

I would really like to see JT and Victoria together. I really liked the chemistry between them last summer when they had their drunken one night stand. They have a pretty solid friendship and my mom always says, she married her best friend and the whole world should do the same.

I definately want to see Colleen and PCP together as well, but with upcoming spoiler info (see spoiler page), who knows how things will pan out for their love story.

#13   2007/02/25 04:16PM
    CadrianxLove

i dont want to know the spoilers? but edo we know there true for a solid fact?

#14   2007/02/25 05:48PM
    capricorn27

i'm not really concerned with adrian's lack of screen time right now. i think he has a storyline coming up and they might be giving him a rest so that we're not saturated with him. i adore him, but not everyone does. they also might be trying to tie up loose ends with tj and colleen and dru. once that's done, i think that cadrian will have their screen time. i hope.

#15   2007/02/25 05:49PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote capricorn27: i'm not really concerned with adrian's lack of screen time right now. i think he has a storyline coming up and they might be giving him a rest so that we're not saturated with him. i adore him, but not everyone does. they also might be trying to tie up loose ends with tj and colleen and dru. once that's done, i think that cadrian will have their screen time. i hope.

ahh yeh! --crossing fingers--

#16   2007/02/25 05:50PM
    valencia4love

I have disagree. I think that Adrian and Collen will end up together. Maybe not right away, but someday soon I hope. If the writers do break them up, I will very upset

#17   2007/02/25 05:58PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote valencia4love: I have disagree. I think that Adrian and Collen will end up together. Maybe not right away, but someday soon I hope. If the writers do break them up, I will very upset

YAH!

#18   2007/02/25 06:35PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote Jabe4ever:
    Quote emnick:
    Quote Heavenleigh: My big concern is that, if he's not with Colleen, Adrian will be written off the show. I mean, what else is there for him to do? He's not really attached to anyone else on the show, except Amber. And I REALLY hope they don't force those two into couplehood. That'd just be dumb. If the writers are breaking up Cadrian, do you think it's permanent? Do they consider Colleen-JT, ultimately, the supercouple? Because I like JT and Victoria together much more.

I think Victoria and JT would be better together. Adrian has a mystery about him and I think the writers will explore more on the teacher dating the student stoyline first before they would break them up (at least that is how they should write the sl), but who knows with this writing team. They confuse me most of the time, with these dropped stoylines and all.

I don't care for either of these two actors so I agree w/u they would make a great couple and then hopefully Adrian and Colleen could stay together and have a fun romantic trip to Rome or Paris.

the trip would hav to b ike a week in the show because if that happend most people who go on a trip and the y7r camera doesnt follow them there fired or left the show like ashley abbot going to b&b when she was 'going to asia' so i agree i just hope they can go to paris liek he said he could take her there some day but bring the cameras like they did in the checrepublic

#19   2007/02/25 07:16PM
    EmpressOpera...

That would be nice! To ride off into the sunset, camera in tow!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list