List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cadrian's future?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cadrian's future?

Started by Heavenleigh at 2007/02/25 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 05:56AM, Views: 1521, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/25 02:16PM
    Cadrian's future?
    Heavenleigh

It looks to me like the writers are moving toward breaking up Adrian and Colleen: There's been a lot of shots with JT talking about how much he loves her, in the freezer she said how she messed everything up with him, Adrian hasn't been onscreen much and when he has, it's by himself and only for a few moments. What do y'all think? Adrian-Colleen is the reason why I started watching the show again, so I hope I'm wrong! Anybody know something I don't or get a difference sense of where they're headed?

#2   2007/02/25 02:20PM
    Re: Cadrian's future?
    EmpressOpera...

No I agree with you... I've had that feeling ever since the freezer svene... It makes me sick to thin of that. I have watched for a long while, and I just started getting into it again, with the joining of Adrian and Colleen! THAT'S why I have been SO adamant about writing CBS.com so that maybe they will rethink it, IF that's where they are headed. I really hope not! Because I will stop watching.

#3   2007/02/25 02:25PM
    emnick

Quote Heavenleigh: It looks to me like the writers are moving toward breaking up Adrian and Colleen: There's been a lot of shots with JT talking about how much he loves her, in the freezer she said how she messed everything up with him, Adrian hasn't been onscreen much and when he has, it's by himself and only for a few moments. What do y'all think? Adrian-Colleen is the reason why I started watching the show again, so I hope I'm wrong! Anybody know something I don't or get a difference sense of where they're headed?

If they break them up and put her back with JT that would be off beat. Her relationship with Adrian makes her more maturer. Around JT she acts so spoiled and bratty. Keeping her with Adrian hopefully will make her grow up.

#4   2007/02/25 02:34PM
    Heavenleigh

My big concern is that, if he's not with Colleen, Adrian will be written off the show. I mean, what else is there for him to do? He's not really attached to anyone else on the show, except Amber. And I REALLY hope they don't force those two into couplehood. That'd just be dumb. If the writers are breaking up Cadrian, do you think it's permanent? Do they consider Colleen-JT, ultimately, the supercouple? Because I like JT and Victoria together much more.

#5   2007/02/25 02:42PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Heavenleigh: My big concern is that, if he's not with Colleen, Adrian will be written off the show. I mean, what else is there for him to do? He's not really attached to anyone else on the show, except Amber. And I REALLY hope they don't force those two into couplehood. That'd just be dumb. If the writers are breaking up Cadrian, do you think it's permanent? Do they consider Colleen-JT, ultimately, the supercouple? Because I like JT and Victoria together much more.

Your not the only one... J.T and Victoria are perfect together... So are Adrian and Colleen. Your rigt though... If they split them up... then he will be written out of the show... But I bet they will leave it open ended depending on if the ratings go down... WHICH they WILL... In my personal opinion. I belong to a couple of Cadrain websites and there are a lot of people who just started watching Y&R due to their relationship. I just really hope that the writer's thought this one out before they put that pen to the paper. Because in all honesty were entering March, and they are filming April's scenes. They are a month ahead of what we see... SO all our letters are reaching them now.

#6   2007/02/25 02:45PM
    emnick

Quote Heavenleigh: My big concern is that, if he's not with Colleen, Adrian will be written off the show. I mean, what else is there for him to do? He's not really attached to anyone else on the show, except Amber. And I REALLY hope they don't force those two into couplehood. That'd just be dumb. If the writers are breaking up Cadrian, do you think it's permanent? Do they consider Colleen-JT, ultimately, the supercouple? Because I like JT and Victoria together much more.

I think Victoria and JT would be better together. Adrian has a mystery about him and I think the writers will explore more on the teacher dating the student stoyline first before they would break them up (at least that is how they should write the sl), but who knows with this writing team. They confuse me most of the time, with these dropped stoylines and all.

#7   2007/02/25 02:54PM
    emnick

I was just viewing another board(Soapcentral) and they ran a poll on best new couple and so far Colleen and Adrian were the winners. Maybe the fan base will keep them together.

#8   2007/02/25 03:04PM
    CadrianxLove

but if you look at the thing that says is colleen pregnant? then it says the buzz is that shes PROBYLY pregnant with ADRIANS baby they had to edit that so they wrote probably.
    if this is true, i highly doubt adrian will leave

then when she was unconsious and brad came into the room w/ victoria look..

After Victoria and Brad enter Colleen's room, Brad places a kiss to Colleen's forehead, takes her hand, then sobs, "I love you so much and I'm so sorry." Brad goes on to admit that because of Colleen and Adrian, their nightmares of the past are over. "I was wrong about the guy. I would give anything for you to open your eyes and say I told you so, Daddy."

he's finally excepting adrian because not only did he save colleen form the fire with JT he helped them from all the check republic stuff and the inscription. he has saved them, and if she is preganant then it will become a bigger buzz that the father isnt JT its her teacher's.

it would be a dumb move for y&r espeically about the baby buzz plus so many people wnt sharon and brad together or JT and victoria..

yeh :/ i will be very dissapointed with the show.
    i really don't want him to leave

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 03:05PM
    #9   2007/02/25 03:27PM
    CadrianxLove

he has to stay, he's eye candy.
    and sweet and well rounded.

#10   2007/02/25 03:39PM
    Heavenleigh

Cadrianxlove, you make good points. Although, I've only seen SPECULATION about Colleen being pregnant, no spoilers. That might explain other spoilers, though. Thanks for the post.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list