List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nauseating Men

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nauseating Men

Started by luvjones31 at 2007/02/25 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 09:34PM, Views: 1012, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/25 11:55AM
    Re: Nauseating Men
    Bellydancing...

8)

#22   2007/02/25 12:01PM
    YR_GHFan

I cannot stand Victor and Brad. Running around town trying to control everything and everyone in sight.

#23   2007/02/25 12:38PM
    Watching Sin...

Bardwell is clueless and too wooden a character to have a chemistry with anyone. I'm waiting to Gloria to take him for all he's got.
    Jack has the Fishers as a thorn in his side, but he brings most of his problems on himself. I've had a hard time fully liking Jack every since that time Victor had his heart attack and Jack just walked out of the room. Friend or Foe, that's just not right.
    David Chow thinks he is Judge and Jury and constantly on Dru's back. I want to see him on his knees apolizing to Dur when he finds out who Carmen's murderer is. He''s just too smug!
    Then there is Brad...but enough for now!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 12:40PM
    #24   2007/02/25 12:40PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Watching Since 1973: Bardwell is clueless and too wooden a character to have a chemistry with anyone. I'm waiting to Gloria to take him for all he's got.
    Jack has the Fishers as a thorn in his side, but he brings most of his problems on himself. I've had a hard time fully liking Jack every since that time Victor had his heart attach
    and Jack just walked out of the room. Friend or Foe, that's just not right.
    David Chow thinks he is Judge and Jury and constantly on Dru's back. I want to see him on his knees apolizing to Dur when he finds out who Carmen's murderer is. He''s just too smug!
    Then there is Brad...but enough for now!

excellent points! I also think Chow is scumming if he is trying to send Dru around the bend, like it appears he is. I am just waiting to see himbe busted!

Edited for spoiler in non-spoiler thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 02:29PM
    #25   2007/02/25 03:12PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote suegerry: Jack has every right to hate the Baldwin/Fisher. All of it that he's aware of comes from Gloria....

what have micheal and lauren done that they should be included into his hatred???!?!?!

#26   2007/02/25 03:16PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote suegerry: Jack has every right to hate the Baldwin/Fisher. All of it that he's aware of comes from Gloria....

what have micheal and lauren done that they should be included into his hatred???!?!?!

Jack wouldn't have done any of the crazy stuff he's done over the past few years if it wasn't for Gloria and Kevin (with support from Michael and Lauren) barging into the Abbott household.

#27   2007/02/25 03:18PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote OspreyGirl:
    Quote CadrianxLove:

Jack wouldn't have done any of the crazy stuff he's done over the past few years if it wasn't for Gloria and Kevin (with support from Michael and Lauren) barging into the Abbott household.

yeh i know its just i dont really like kevin or gloria, but i do like micheal and lauren.

#28   2007/02/25 04:47PM
    Re: Nauseating WO-Men..like JT
    Yeoldemerkin

J.T. is insufferable. He is a whiny girlie-girl. I see the CBS spoiler This post has been edited due to a spoiler in a non spoiler thread. Please be more careful....JT that is!!!) JT is just a miserable tattle tale and a scold..She needs to have that startch taken out of her bloomers!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 09:53PM
    #29   2007/02/25 04:51PM
    suegerry

The response to the spoiler was taken out of this post.

If someone is a girlie-girl, well you've got it right, its Kevy boy.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 09:55PM
    #30   2007/02/25 09:33PM
    CandyLane5

I dont like Will Bardwell... something about him... I wanted him and Gloria to get together but now I think she is too good for him....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list