List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nauseating Men

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nauseating Men

Started by luvjones31 at 2007/02/25 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 09:34PM, Views: 984, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/25 11:38AM
    Re: Nauseating Men
    luvjones31

I'm also tired of Bardwell. Does he ever have a clue???

#12   2007/02/25 11:38AM
    mrspalms

Paul has a daughter with his first wife from long ago - April? He also had a baby with Isabella a few years back too.

#13   2007/02/25 11:39AM
    luvjones31

Quote mrspalms: Paul has a daughter with his first wife from long ago - April? He also had a baby with Isabella a few years back too.

Ooo I remember isabella. I did not know that he had another wife. Whadya know. your learn something new everyday.

#14   2007/02/25 11:40AM
    suegerry

Quote luvjones31:
    Quote suegerry: What has he done, who was he after and why...?

First, he was all over Korbel blaming him, now he all over kevin. I just want him to relax, relate, and release. It's okay.

To have been suspicious of Korbel was right. Being all over Kevin I surely don't blame him for that, after what he had experience the time Kevin did try to kill Colleen.

I defend his actions all the way.....

#15   2007/02/25 11:40AM
    mrspalms

I agree about Bardwell -- no clue... and yes!! Jack is getting very annoying. His condescending attitude is over the top these days. He blames everyone else for his families problems when he's just as devious as the rest of them! He has no room to talk.

#16   2007/02/25 11:43AM
    luvjones31

I'm just saying that he should learn from his first mistake. Think the second time around. Why would Keving try to kill himself???

#17   2007/02/25 11:44AM
    suegerry

Remember when Jana said it would look like he tried to get away and failed....

#18   2007/02/25 11:47AM
    luvjones31

I missed that one. So now when Brad hears Kevin's story, will he think differently. Am I wrong when thinkging that Kevin's story would make since to Brad?

#19   2007/02/25 11:50AM
    Bellydancing...

I am not really liking the character of Brad for the past little while. I enjoy the Reliquary storyline, but I don't like how he is being dishonest to himself, Victoria and Sharon. I think he should either walk away from Sharon completely, or, divorce Victoria and sort out his feelings. You can't have your cake and eat it too!

#20   2007/02/25 11:53AM
    luvjones31

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I am not really liking the character of Brad for the past little while. I enjoy the Reliquary storyline, but I don't like how he is being dishonest to himself, Victoria and Sharon. I think he should either walk away from Sharon completely, or, divorce Victoria and sort out his feelings. You can't have your cake and eat it too!

Are U kidding??? All the men get to eat cake, salad, and a five course meal.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list