List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Is Victor coming Back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Is Victor coming Back?

Started by Dimples29 at 2009/12/28 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 11:42AM, Views: 724, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/12/28 10:45AM
    When Is Victor coming Back?
    Dimples29

I am so sick of watching Adam/Sharon and Nick/Phyllis...emphasis on Adam and Sharon. I need another reason to watch. It is so stupid right now. Adam and Sharon are disguisting to watch. This whole working up to bring Sheila back...hate it. I mean really how many lives does this woman have. I am ready for some Victor drama. Does anyone know when he's scheduled to return?

#2   2009/12/28 10:58AM
    Re: When Is Victor coming Back?
    lady red

Quote Dimples29: I am so sick of watching Adam/Sharon and Nick/Phyllis...emphasis on Adam and Sharon. I need another reason to watch. It is so stupid right now. Adam and Sharon are disguisting to watch. This whole working up to bring Sheila back...hate it. I mean really how many lives does this woman have. I am ready for some Victor drama. Does anyone know when he's scheduled to return?
    I believe it's sometime in January...I'm not sure. I am missing TGVN...The show's not the same w/o him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/28 10:59AM
    #3   2009/12/28 11:17AM
    Demus

Not soon enough! This Tucker character seems like trouble and who better to handle this kind of trouble than the great Victor Newman himself

Jack will probably get jealous cuz he's not as worthy an adversary as Tucker is Jack will definitely be the spoiler to whatever is brewing in GC's "Business District"

#4   2009/12/28 11:42AM
    shorty725

There will be hell for the Abbott family to pay, namely Jack and Billy. YOU GOT THAT!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list