List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Started by Brooke96 at 2007/02/24 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 04:26PM, Views: 2505, Replies: 86
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2007/02/26 03:38PM
    Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol.

THNK U! hhaha without that i think i would be going out of my mind haha i will defiantly tell you what i think 2mrrw but i bet your going to be right!
    OMG haha now im excited.
    dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 03:39PM
    #72   2007/02/26 03:39PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva: It depends on what you like... Lol... I dont know I am thinking good... But the reason I asked is because I was going to email you something I KNOW you would love... BUT It's a tomorrow spoiler... SO... I will not! You will have to watch and smile/weep/cry/get angry... whever emotions you might feel... lol.

THNK U! hhaha without that i think i would be going out of my mind haha i will defiantly tell you what i think 2mrrw but i bet your going to be right!
    OMG haha now im excited.
    dont tell me haha cause i'm not going to be able to sleep! and srry i didnt check back on the other message i just got it but AHHH do you like what happens with colleen tomorrow?

Listen you! I am not saying a word! Not one single word! This isn't a spoiler thread... But tomorrow, when your watching, you will be HAPPY I didn't spoil anything!! Happy watching!!

Where's your post?!?

#73   2007/02/26 03:41PM
    CadrianxLove

its not showing up ah! i did it twice well i said thnku! cause i would be going out of my mind! and 2mrrw i will tell you what i think but i defiantly trust you saying i will be happy :P

#74   2007/02/26 03:49PM
    pussykat

NO! He is okay if there were no other men around. I think Nick is the hottest!

#75   2007/02/26 03:57PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote CadrianxLove: its not showing up ah! i did it twice well i said thnku! cause i would be going out of my mind! and 2mrrw i will tell you what i think but i defiantly trust you saying i will be happy :P

#76   2007/02/26 06:22PM
    Mrs. Patrick...

Most definately! (but don't tell my honey - Patrick, ok?)

#77   2007/02/26 06:43PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Mrs. Patrick Drake: Most definately! (but don't tell my honey - Patrick, ok?)

Haha... I wouldn't dream of telling!!

#78   2007/02/27 06:55AM
    jenny33

Quote Brooke96: I think he's a hottie.

I've never seen such a beautiful man.. It's unreal..

#79   2007/02/27 07:05AM
    allimcbeal

ok I think we all know now that I am in love with the man!!!
    Yes there have been arguements that I don't really know him, just his character, but have you ever seen a more beautiful face and dreamy eyes. I turn to jelly and dream away!!!WOW! Can't say it enough love, love, love him!!!!

#80   2007/02/27 07:08AM
    golden retri...

Quote Brooke96: I think he's a hottie.

Sure is and he dosn't even have to try to Be''

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list