List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Started by Brooke96 at 2007/02/24 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 04:26PM, Views: 2641, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2007/02/26 10:59AM
    Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?
    EmpressOpera...

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: I would never think he's hot....not hunky enough for me.

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans.

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

We don't all see looks with the same eyes...

I think people should get over the student thing. This is not High School. Besides she basically made all the first moves before the ice storm. Whats the poor man to do!!!
    Also there are so many more sexy attributes to a man then
    a washboard stomach. Example: JT will say something like "Oh your hot babe" Adrian: "Your stunning", you remind me of a famous piece of artwork. For me there is no comparision to who is the sexiest babe in GC!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... Compare me to art any day... Telling me im Sexy, and hot... Well... It works too... BUT when you compare someone to art you just know that they really care about you.

#42   2007/02/26 11:01AM
    mrspalms

Yes, he's a hottie! I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again and again..... He has a vocabulary too! He speaks like a well educated individual -- but is sensitive and caring. He's not selfish and looking out for himself like JT. I just wish the whole Amber thing would never have happened. Ick.. but... can't blame her!!

#43   2007/02/26 11:03AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mrspalms: Yes, he's a hottie! I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again and again..... He has a vocabulary too! He speaks like a well educated individual -- but is sensitive and caring. He's not selfish and looking out for himself like JT. I just wish the whole Amber thing would never have happened. Ick.. but... can't blame her!!

That was rebound. He didn;t really care about her... Not like he does for Colleen... Notice how they broke up at the same time J.T and Colleen did... I think it was kind of a ... "Well...if I cant be with you....then I will do this... and watch you get jealous" It was kind of cute... But I did hate seeing Amber and Adrian together... Yuck!

#44   2007/02/26 11:17AM
    mrspalms

I can't wait to see him talking to Colleen again. He looks so lonely without her. Hot, hot, hot..... even when he's sad.

#45   2007/02/26 11:18AM
    suegerry

Korbel is very unprofessional. A teacher coming to a city and soon after having sex with a student.

Sex with Amber and back with Colleen.

Nothing about him is a sign of intellegence.

Only my opinion.........

#46   2007/02/26 12:28PM
    Chrissi

I think he's very good looking but I like my men with more muscle.

#47   2007/02/26 12:43PM
    gommie

Quote suegerry: Korbel is very unprofessional. A teacher coming to a city and soon after having sex with a student.

Sex with Amber and back with Colleen.

Nothing about him is a sign of intellegence.

Only my opinion.........

I think that first and foremost we have to remember that Adrian is a MAN-the fact that he is much more sensitive and much more of a woman's man doean't alter the fact that he is still a man--and the basic instincts are the same--I would choose over anything else GC has to offer

#48   2007/02/26 12:50PM
    G Noronha

Best looking guy who has arrived in GC. He is a very handsome guy with class. Think he and Colleen looks good together. JT is too redneck looking for her. He needs a new love interest so he can leave them alone. Glenda

#49   2007/02/26 12:58PM
    suegerry

I don't like a sensitive man who upon arrival in a new city has sex with two different women.....sex is not the only thing a good man needs....a relationship first and then....

OK gommie you have you're opinion and I have mine where it concerns Korbel....

#50   2007/02/26 01:09PM
    allimcbeal

Quote suegerry: I don't like a sensitive man who upon arrival in a new city has sex with two different women.....sex is not the only thing a good man needs....a relationship first and then....

OK gommie you have you're opinion and I have mine where it concerns Korbel....

First of all Amber did everything except rape the poor man.
    He is after all human. He tried to fight his feelings for Coleen for some time. They had a good friendship and attraction for a while that gave way to passion- Don't see anything wrong with it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list