List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Started by Brooke96 at 2007/02/24 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 04:26PM, Views: 2430, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2007/02/25 10:15AM
    Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?
    Bellydancing...

what colour would you say his eyes are? they look green/hazel.

#32   2007/02/25 10:15AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote suegerry: Be careful he might not want you...

psh please he would drop his job,wife,and child for me anyday..well i hope..okay well in my fantasies. hahaa

#33   2007/02/25 10:16AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: I would never think he's hot....not hunky enough for me.

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans.

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

We don't all see looks with the same eyes...

Thank goodness for that! We'd all be killing each other!! Happy you like other guys... I wish I could have him all to myself. Dont worry Cadrain ans wont shoot! At least not me!!

#34   2007/02/25 10:18AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans.

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

Thank goodness for that! We'd all be killing each other!! Happy you like other guys... I wish I could have him all to myself. Dont worry Cadrain ans wont shoot! At least not me!!

haha well thnku but other cadrian fan's might shoot, this has become competion. haha

#35   2007/02/25 10:20AM
    suegerry

Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:

haha well thnku but other cadrian fan's might shoot, this has become competion. haha

No competion for you, I don't fantasize fictional characters....

#36   2007/02/25 10:24AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote suegerry:
    Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:

No competion for you, I don't fantasize fictional characters....

haha good

#37   2007/02/25 10:29AM
    suegerry

You're welcome.

#38   2007/02/26 05:40AM
    allimcbeal

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Haha... I have to watch it alone. I smile, and giggle... I am telling you... Adrianne Leon is SO lucky! I wish I could just live one of those scenes in her body. Just once. Well... No then I would want more... Hmmm... Let me just put it this way... I wish I was his wife! Oh yes... he'd come home to ME every night. ::Singing:: "Heaven, I'm in Heaven"

Empress you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!

#39   2007/02/26 05:49AM
    allimcbeal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I think people should get over the student thing. This is not High School. Besides she basically made all the first moves before the ice storm. Whats the poor man to do!!!
    Also there are so many more sexy attributes to a man then
    a washboard stomach. Example: JT will say something like "Oh your hot babe" Adrian: "Your stunning", you remind me of a famous piece of artwork. For me there is no comparision to who is the sexiest babe in GC!!!!!!!!!

#40   2007/02/26 10:56AM
    ladyluck9262

No.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list