List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?

Started by Brooke96 at 2007/02/24 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 04:26PM, Views: 2426, Replies: 86
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/25 09:39AM
    Re: Do you think Adrian Korbel is hot?
    EmpressOpera...

I know I have already answered but I felt compelled to elaborate. Gommie had it right... Adrian is sensitive. He's intelligent, can clean, cook, has traveled. Is well cultured, can speak many different languages. Has the most SEXY smile. He has Messy hair, which ... I LOVE the unkempt look. He can hold a conversation... HE compared Colleen to a statue! Come on! Most men dont do that. He never lied to her "technically". AND we all know that he has the capibility to love. To honestly love. ---In my eyes... None of the other guys in GC or in ANY soap on TV can hold a candle to Adrian Korbel. ::Sigh::

#22   2007/02/25 09:43AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I know I have already answered but I felt compelled to elaborate. Gommie had it right... Adrian is sensitive. He's intelligent, can clean, cook, has traveled. Is well cultured, can speak many different languages. Has the most SEXY smile. He has Messy hair, which ... I LOVE the unkempt look. He can hold a conversation... HE compared Colleen to a statue! Come on! Most men dont do that. He never lied to her "technically". AND we all know that he has the capibility to love. To honestly love. ---In my eyes... None of the other guys in GC or in ANY soap on TV can hold a candle to Adrian Korbel. ::Sigh::

*sigh yeah you wrote i think almost every girl who thinks he's gorgeous thinks. he's everything i want in a guy. poor colleen has to do ALL those scenes with him haha.

#23   2007/02/25 09:45AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote gommie:
    Quote CadrianxLove:
    Quote kristin: hell yes he is hotter than jt

DEFIANTLY!!!!!!!
    hes just so gorgeous
    &i cant stand it hahaaha

LOL LOL get hold of yourself cadrianlove..

haha i have to contain myself!
    i wach it with people and i just wach him in the background and say how wondereful he is and the people who wach it with cant stand me haahaha. their all JT lovers.
    *rolls eyes :/

#24   2007/02/25 09:55AM
    EmpressOpera...

Haha... I have to watch it alone. I smile, and giggle... I am telling you... Adrianne Leon is SO lucky! I wish I could just live one of those scenes in her body. Just once. Well... No then I would want more... Hmmm... Let me just put it this way... I wish I was his wife! Oh yes... he'd come home to ME every night. ::Singing:: "Heaven, I'm in Heaven"

#25   2007/02/25 09:57AM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I know I have already answered but I felt compelled to elaborate. Gommie had it right... Adrian is sensitive. He's intelligent, can clean, cook, has traveled. Is well cultured, can speak many different languages. Has the most SEXY smile. He has Messy hair, which ... I LOVE the unkempt look. He can hold a conversation... HE compared Colleen to a statue! Come on! Most men dont do that. He never lied to her "technically". AND we all know that he has the capibility to love. To honestly love. ---In my eyes... None of the other guys in GC or in ANY soap on TV can hold a candle to Adrian Korbel. ::Sigh::

Right on empress!!!...if you can find a senstive man--all the ohter qualities just seem to fall into place...

#26   2007/02/25 10:05AM
    CadrianxLove

:)

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Haha... I have to watch it alone. I smile, and giggle... I am telling you... Adrianne Leon is SO lucky! I wish I could just live one of those scenes in her body. Just once. Well... No then I would want more... Hmmm... Let me just put it this way... I wish I was his wife! Oh yes... he'd come home to ME every night. ::Singing:: "Heaven, I'm in Heaven"

hahaha DEFIANTLY!
    what a lucky wife *sigh
    i would like to be compared to a famouse piece of art work and be told im stunning. SHE IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON the show. hopefully their marriage is like other hollywood marriages haha [evn though i just want eyal to be happy] ughh
    since i cant b his wife, replacing colleen with me on the show will do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 10:06AM
    #27   2007/02/25 10:09AM
    Bellydancing...

I think he is on a level like no other character on the Y&R. He is a non-typical hunk. His intelligence and sensitivity are pretty rare.

#28   2007/02/25 10:11AM
    suegerry

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: I would never think he's hot....not hunky enough for me.

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans.

I'm glad you're on my side. This is also the reason I do not like this character. Having sex with a student doesn't phase me at all.

As for his looks he is far from being better looking than any other male character in GC.

We don't all see looks with the same eyes...

#29   2007/02/25 10:13AM
    CadrianxLove

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: I would never think he's hot....not hunky enough for me.

As for the hottest in daytime show, well because I'm a Y&R viewer only I must say he says nothing for the other.

In GC we have Brad, Nick, Paul, JT, Devon, Neil, Daniel, David and most of all Cane that are far "hotter" then he is.

I agree suegerry - while I think Adrian is handsome, he just doesn't have that "hunkiness" that others like Brad, Nick, etc. have. And I still can't get with him sleeping with a student...just makes his character kinda sleazy to me - JMHO - so don't shoot Adrian fans.

BAM! haaha im jk one less person to infere with my realtionship with him haha

#30   2007/02/25 10:14AM
    suegerry

Be careful he might not want you...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list