List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!

Started by ksupergirl at 2007/02/24 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 05:10PM, Views: 258, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/24 03:28PM
    Re: CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!
    emnick

Quote ksupergirl: Nick and Phyllis
    Dru and Neil
    Daniel and Lily
    Sharon and Brad
    Michael and Lauren
    Jack and Phyllis
    Sharon and Jack

These are most of the couples listed. I read this list over several times to make sure. Nick and Sharon were no where to be found.

Is this all the choices we get? because I only like two Michael and Lauren, Dru and Neil. I don't like Sharon and Nick, nor do I like Phyllis and Nick, so that poll not listing them as a favorite couple does not mean the fan base is all for Phick. Most non Phick and non Shick fans probable did not vote.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 03:32PM
    #2   2007/02/24 03:38PM
    Re: CBS Survery From last month. Favorite Couple Nick and Sharon NOT on the list!
    martyc

Choices are pretty limited. Personally, I am not
    wild about any of them.

#3   2007/02/24 03:38PM
    emnick

Quote martyc: Choices are pretty limited. Personally, I am not
    wild about any of them.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

#4   2007/02/24 04:57PM
    EmpressOpera...

They were missing Adrian and Colleen...

#5   2007/02/24 05:10PM
    emnick

They were missing Colleen and Adrian as well as Victoria and JT(even though they have never been a couple, they have a small fan base). I feel I can list them, because they were together once, just like Sharon and Brad (it hurt to say that) and they were listed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list