List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Started by sunshine2 at 2007/02/24 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 09:20PM, Views: 254, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/24 10:24AM
    Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?
    sunshine2

Hey everybody, I am a bonafide Sharon fan. I would love to see her with Nick, because i believe that true love wins in the end. I guess we will see how that plays out. In Soaps there is always a chance that it will happen. I voted for Phyllis and Nick because i like them right now as a couple. What they need to do now is give Sharon a serious relationship and then we are off and running. I love intense couple break-ups and hope they will find their way back to each other(hint: V/N). I am interested to see where they will take this P/N relationship and I will vote again for them because they make a good S/L. I am still a loyal Sharon fan. please give her a hot male and let the games begin.

#2   2007/02/24 02:19PM
    Re: Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?
    hunnybear0412

Yeah I really like Sharon. Girl has had some issues in the past but I still have mad love for her. I really want Nick and Sharon to get back together; the sooner the better. I can't stand Phyllis. I wish that she would just get back with Jack. But only time will tell...

#3   2007/02/24 03:45PM
    Re: Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?
    emnick

Where do you vote? I like Sharon (not sure about her and Nick) . I also like Phyllis just not with Nick, but if I had to choose I would vote for S&N. I guess I like the bad Phyllis and with Nick she is not. I kinda like her with Jack, but I would love her with Michael(sorry Lauren). MS is just too strong and actress for JM (just my opinion).

#4   2007/02/24 06:34PM
    sunshine2

Quote emnick: Where do you vote? I like Sharon (not sure about her and Nick) . I also like Phyllis just not with Nick, but if I had to choose I would vote for S&N. I guess I like the bad Phyllis and with Nick she is not. I kinda like her with Jack, but I would love her with Michael(sorry Lauren). MS is just too strong and actress for JM (just my opinion).

Go to CBS Daytime. S/N is not listed as favorite couple on the list.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 06:36PM
    #5   2007/02/24 07:32PM
    Anickandphyl...

Where do you vote at? Lol it's amazing that someone who really loves sharon would admite that she voted for nick and phyllis because they like the s/l.I agree that they need someone new for sharon but I think they should leave nick and phyllis together.

#6   2007/02/24 09:20PM
    sunshine2

Quote Anickandphyllisfan: Where do you vote at? Lol it's amazing that someone who really loves sharon would admite that she voted for nick and phyllis because they like the s/l.I agree that they need someone new for sharon but I think they should leave nick and phyllis together.

I voted at cbs daytime.com. If I can't have s/n then i'll take P/n.
    Sharon is my favorite and Phyills is next in line and i am in fictional love with Victor.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list