List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: African American soap opera actress dies

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

African American soap opera actress dies

Started by Valinator1 at 2009/12/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/23 11:03PM, Views: 4025, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/12/23 05:27PM
    African American soap opera actress dies
    Valinator1

My dad said he heard some African American soap opera actress died today or yesterday. Does anyone know who it is?

#2   2009/12/23 06:06PM
    Re: African American soap opera actress dies
    lightandday

Quote Valinator1: My dad said he heard some African American soap opera actress died today or yesterday. Does anyone know who it is?

She was a Primetime Soap Actress, Alaina Reed Hall was best known for her roles as Olivia, Gordon's kid sister, on the long-running children's television series, "Sesame Street," and as Rose Lee Holloway on the NBC sitcom, "227."

#3   2009/12/23 06:06PM
    Lanealways

Thanks light and day, I did see that in the news yesterday. Very sad

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/23 06:10PM
    #4   2009/12/23 06:10PM
    ILuvNY

[quote]Quote lightandday: [quote]Quote Valinator1: My dad said he heard some African American soap opera actress died today or yesterday. Does anyone know who it is?[/quote]

She was a Primetime Soap Actress, Alaina Reed Hall was best known for her roles as Olivia, Gordon's kid sister, on the long-running children's television series, "Sesame Street," and as Rose Lee Holloway on the NBC sitcom, "227."[/quote]

I remember her! That's very sad.

#5   2009/12/23 06:15PM
    clicquot1

Quote lightandday:
    Quote Valinator1: My dad said he heard some African American soap opera actress died today or yesterday. Does anyone know who it is?

She was a Primetime Soap Actress, Alaina Reed Hall was best known for her roles as Olivia, Gordon's kid sister, on the long-running children's television series, "Sesame Street," and as Rose Lee Holloway on the NBC sitcom, "227."

OH NO, I'm so sorry to hear that loved her on ROOM 227 her character was always smiling! my heart & prayers go out to her family & friends. She will be missed. Thanks for the info!

#6   2009/12/23 11:03PM
    casper402032

I hate hearing that too! I remember her on 227 with Marla Gibbs, Jacke' and Pearl the old meddling woman who was always in the window where Rose was the landlord of the apt they lived in. They don't make sitcoms like that anymore!! They were fun to watch on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night!! May God Bless her family in her passing!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list