List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does Brad keep doing that?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Brad keep doing that?

Started by glowery at 2007/02/24 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:37AM, Views: 865, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/24 01:59PM
    Re: Why does Brad keep doing that?
    Watching Sin...

Quote jackspaniel: If it wasn't for the power and the money, Brad would drop Victoria like a lead balloon!! Vicki should send him back to pool cleaning where he was when he first came to GC. IMHO

LOL Brads come along way since those days. With this reliquary thing, he become a murder and two timer. I can't believe Victoria fell for that beloved crap. 5 minutes before she was ready to show him the door.
    From the time JT and the professor were looking for Colleen, JT was constantly leaving messages for Brad. After Sharon called him with the news, you would think he would call JT back to find out what was going on. Sharon didn't give much information over the phone.
    Brad has an agenda....but so does Victor...1st Jack then Brad!

#22   2007/02/24 05:50PM
    phick4ever

I loved Victoria's line to Brad about " I bet you have Sharon on speed dial!" If Nikki has picked up on the vibes between Sharon and Brad, and now Victor has seen something...it won't be long....and it won't be pretty!

#23   2007/02/24 10:22PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: As far as David Chow... Or however you spell it... I still dont trust him as far as I could through him... Which isn't very far... I could probably push him further... So he and Sharon is a no-go for me... As far as Brad, he is being a hot head lately... He's on this BIG power-trip. I think as far as hugging Sharon in the hospital he wasn'tthinking... He just wanted to see his daughter... I think he should have asked someone else to stay at Colleen's bedside... Someone that knows Colleen better... But I think in time Sharon and Brad will get back togther, and J.T isn;t leaving... he's in the credits for goodness sakes... SO... They will put him with Victoria. It makes sense. As long as Adrian is allowed to stay ... with Colleen. Please, oh, please writing GODS brink back MAC for Kevin! PLEASE!

i couldnt agree more
    i really hope colleen and adrian have a future together

#24   2007/02/25 05:35AM
    Skooder

Quote glowery: When Brad knows how Vicki feels about him and Sharon why does he keep hugging her or holding her hand, or other affectionate type touching when he knows Vicki could walk in on them at any given time? It is like he wants to keep stringing sharon along by any means necessary and doesn't care what his wife thinks or feels.

I know Brad felt greatful to Sharon for staying with Colleen, but the fact is he shouldn't have asked her to. It should have been a member of her family or someone closer to her than Sharon. Did he ever once consider how Sharon would feel seeing Colleen hooked to those machines after her spending so much time in the hospital with Cassie?

Brad is not going to willingly leave Vicki and the whole power package that comes with it, but he wants to keep Sharon close and keep her emotions all stirred up where he is concerned.

I wish Sharon would tell him, "You know what, you had your chance, now just leave me along." then she could move on to David Chow

It's because Brad is a guy. Nuff said!

#25   2007/02/25 05:37AM
    Skooder

It is because Brad is a GUY... nuff said (No offense to the XY gender on this msg board!)

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list