List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does Brad keep doing that?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Brad keep doing that?

Started by glowery at 2007/02/24 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:37AM, Views: 959, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/24 09:19AM
    Re: Why does Brad keep doing that?
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie: Whatever Brads reason for continueing this behavior..it is unacceptable--I realize he feels love or kinship or whatever for Sharon--but he needs to make his wife his first priority and respect her feelings....

Gommie... It's gone! I wonder why!?!??!

I have no idea.....

#12   2007/02/24 11:16AM
    phick4ever

It as to do with all the "I will love you forever" they both professed on the night Summer was born...the ice storm. Sharon is in the spot that Phyllis would have been in if Nick and Sharon had not divorced....Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.

#13   2007/02/24 11:33AM
    gommie

Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.[/quote]

Then Brad is the lowest of the low---he keeps telling V that he loves and wants to remain married to her...

#14   2007/02/24 11:37AM
    Bellydancing...

[quote]Quote gommie: Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.[/quote]

Then Brad is the lowest of the low---he keeps telling V that he loves and wants to remain married to her...[/quote]

I agree with you there! He told Victoria that quote"I am my beloveds" and then he is all cozy with Sharon! I can't believe Sharon would actually help him, knowing how Victoria feels! Brad could have asked someone else to keep an eye out on Colleen, like her Uncle Jack. To me, Brad is a male version of Amber, he is just a bit more refined/experienced.

#15   2007/02/24 11:42AM
    jackspaniel

If it wasn't for the power and the money, Brad would drop Victoria like a lead balloon!! Vicki should send him back to pool cleaning where he was when he first came to GC. IMHO

#16   2007/02/24 11:42AM
    gommie

[quote]Quote Bellydancing_Fool: [quote]Quote gommie: Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.[/quote]

Then Brad is the lowest of the low---he keeps telling V that he loves and wants to remain married to her...[/quote]

I agree with you there! He told Victoria that quote"I am my beloveds" and then he is all cozy with Sharon! I can't believe Sharon would actually help him, knowing how Victoria feels! Brad could have asked someone else to keep an eye out on Colleen, like her Uncle Jack. To me, Brad is a male version of Amber, he is just a bit more refined/experienced.[/quote]

BUTremember bfd..he did ask someone to keep an out for Colleen and it was not Sharon...it was JT -remember yesterday? I am a bit surprised by Sharon being at the hospital anyway-she knows the strain between V and B b/c of her relatiinship with Brad-she needs to have the good grace to 'stay away'..shame on sharon..

#17   2007/02/24 11:46AM
    Bellydancing...

[quote]Quote gommie: [quote]Quote Bellydancing_Fool: [quote]Quote gommie: Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.[/quote]

I agree with you there! He told Victoria that quote"I am my beloveds" and then he is all cozy with Sharon! I can't believe Sharon would actually help him, knowing how Victoria feels! Brad could have asked someone else to keep an eye out on Colleen, like her Uncle Jack. To me, Brad is a male version of Amber, he is just a bit more refined/experienced.[/quote]

BUTremember bfd..he did ask someone to keep an out for Colleen and it was not Sharon...it was JT -remember yesterday? I am a bit surprised by Sharon being at the hospital anyway-she knows the strain between V and B b/c of her relatiinship with Brad-she needs to have the good grace to 'stay away'..shame on sharon..[/quote]

k, bear with me here, I have a busy busy busy 22 month old (elle destructo!) running around so what I do see of the show, I see in small doses All I saw was Sharon calling Brad, just after they got out of the catacombs, and I thought Brad asked her to stay with Colleen in her hospital room until he got there? or did I miss something?

#18   2007/02/24 11:56AM
    gommie

[quote]Quote Bellydancing_Fool: [quote]Quote gommie: [quote]Quote Bellydancing_Fool: [quote]Quote gommie: Brad can not stay away from Sharon because he loves her, just like Nick could not or would not have been able to stay away from Phyllis...because he loves her.[/quote]

BUTremember bfd..he did ask someone to keep an out for Colleen and it was not Sharon...it was JT -remember yesterday? I am a bit surprised by Sharon being at the hospital anyway-she knows the strain between V and B b/c of her relatiinship with Brad-she needs to have the good grace to 'stay away'..shame on sharon..[/quote]

k, bear with me here, I have a busy busy busy 22 month old (elle destructo!) running around so what I do see of the show, I see in small doses All I saw was Sharon calling Brad, just after they got out of the catacombs, and I thought Brad asked her to stay with Colleen in her hospital room until he got there? or did I miss something?[/quote]

LOL LOL...no and that may be the part I missed due not to a 22 month old, but running from the computer to the television

#19   2007/02/24 12:00PM
    jackspaniel

k, bear with me here, I have a busy busy busy 22 month old (elle destructo!) running around so what I do see of the show, I see in small doses All I saw was Sharon calling Brad, just after they got out of the catacombs, and I thought Brad asked her to stay with Colleen in her hospital room until he got there? or did I miss something?[/quote]

Yes, that is what happened. Brad asked Sharon to stay with Colleen and she said she would.

#20   2007/02/24 12:21PM
    capricorn27

i think beorge keeps doing that because 1) he's not gettting everything he needs from his marriage with vicky and 2) he can. sharon allows it because she has residual feelings for him. beorge says all the right words to vicky about their marriage, but when he needs emotional caring, he goes to sharon. IMHO that seems to be the mark of an insecure guy. he needs two women to fulfill his emotional needs. not liking beorge a lot these days.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list