List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does Brad keep doing that?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Brad keep doing that?

Started by glowery at 2007/02/24 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:37AM, Views: 892, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/24 06:57AM
    Why does Brad keep doing that?
    glowery

When Brad knows how Vicki feels about him and Sharon why does he keep hugging her or holding her hand, or other affectionate type touching when he knows Vicki could walk in on them at any given time? It is like he wants to keep stringing sharon along by any means necessary and doesn't care what his wife thinks or feels.

I know Brad felt greatful to Sharon for staying with Colleen, but the fact is he shouldn't have asked her to. It should have been a member of her family or someone closer to her than Sharon. Did he ever once consider how Sharon would feel seeing Colleen hooked to those machines after her spending so much time in the hospital with Cassie?

Brad is not going to willingly leave Vicki and the whole power package that comes with it, but he wants to keep Sharon close and keep her emotions all stirred up where he is concerned.

I wish Sharon would tell him, "You know what, you had your chance, now just leave me along." then she could move on to David Chow

#2   2007/02/24 08:23AM
    Re: Why does Brad keep doing that?
    Watching Sin...

We know that Sharon can speak up if she wants to. She laid in on the line with Nikki! Brad has become such a hot head lately. While he is waiting in the hospital he needs to have his blood pressure checked. Sharon should tell him where to go. As for Sharon and David, I want to see if he is man enough to apologize to Dru before I see him and Sharon getting together. Sharon and Dru have become close as friends.

#3   2007/02/24 08:38AM
    EmpressOpera...

As far as David Chow... Or however you spell it... I still dont trust him as far as I could through him... Which isn't very far... I could probably push him further... So he and Sharon is a no-go for me... As far as Brad, he is being a hot head lately... He's on this BIG power-trip. I think as far as hugging Sharon in the hospital he wasn'tthinking... He just wanted to see his daughter... I think he should have asked someone else to stay at Colleen's bedside... Someone that knows Colleen better... But I think in time Sharon and Brad will get back togther, and J.T isn;t leaving... he's in the credits for goodness sakes... SO... They will put him with Victoria. It makes sense. As long as Adrian is allowed to stay ... with Colleen. Please, oh, please writing GODS brink back MAC for Kevin! PLEASE!

#4   2007/02/24 08:44AM
    gommie

All I can say is if he were my husband and we had had as many discussions pertaining to this issue with Sharon and I kept finding them ....ahem.....together....it would convince me that he had little if any respect for my feelings-I think again he is being a real cad...maybe his true colors are starting to surface...??

#5   2007/02/24 08:47AM
    LazyDays

Quote glowery: When Brad knows how Vicki feels about him and Sharon why does he keep hugging her or holding her hand, or other affectionate type touching when he knows Vicki could walk in on them at any given time? It is like he wants to keep stringing sharon along by any means necessary and doesn't care what his wife thinks or feels.

I know Brad felt greatful to Sharon for staying with Colleen, but the fact is he shouldn't have asked her to. It should have been a member of her family or someone closer to her than Sharon. Did he ever once consider how Sharon would feel seeing Colleen hooked to those machines after her spending so much time in the hospital with Cassie?

Brad is not going to willingly leave Vicki and the whole power package that comes with it, but he wants to keep Sharon close and keep her emotions all stirred up where he is concerned.

I wish Sharon would tell him, "You know what, you had your chance, now just leave me along." then she could move on to David Chow

I think Brad is in for a run for his money now that Victor and Victoria saw him hugging Sharon at the hospital. I think Victor is going to get involved in this romance some how and get rid of his son-in-law but I think Vicotoria is going to get her shots in first.

#6   2007/02/24 08:52AM
    EmpressOpera...

Please, Oh, PLEASE! Let it be so!

#7   2007/02/24 08:59AM
    erinszoo

Jack has been there the whole time too, you don't see Brad hugging Jack like that....

#8   2007/02/24 08:59AM
    Watching Sin...

That true Gommie. Knowing Victoria's feeling, Brad could have asked Jack to watch over Colleen. In a crisis it is usually family you go to first. Although there is no love lost between Brad and Jack, they are family. Remember Victor was standing next to Victoria when Brad embraced Sharon. We all know Victor has plans for Brad. That was just a little more fuel for the fire that Victor is going to unleash on Brad.

#9   2007/02/24 09:01AM
    gommie

Whatever Brads reason for continueing this behavior..it is unacceptable--I realize he feels love or kinship or whatever for Sharon--but he needs to make his wife his first priority and respect her feelings....

#10   2007/02/24 09:06AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie: Whatever Brads reason for continueing this behavior..it is unacceptable--I realize he feels love or kinship or whatever for Sharon--but he needs to make his wife his first priority and respect her feelings....

Gommie... It's gone! I wonder why!?!??!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list