List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Vintage Episodes???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Episodes???

Started by gracieivy at 2007/02/23 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 10:06PM, Views: 1114, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/02/23 11:10PM
    Vintage Episodes???
    gracieivy

Hi,
    I have been going crazy, searching online where I can possibly download old episodes of Y&R, from the early 90's. I searched Youtube, but have come up with nothing. I'm looking for the episodes when Michael Baldwin was first introduced, and was a real bad-ass ...it's so funny to me now that he's such a likeable character, when he used to be a complete scumbag..lol. Anyway, anyone have any info on this?? Thanks!

#2   2007/02/24 11:34AM
    Re: Vintage Episodes???
    Bellydancing...

I was wishing they would put all of the past however many seasons on dvd, wouldn't that be nice? I would buy them all!

#3   2007/02/24 02:58PM
    nyaccent

That would be nice......but there is no way they can do it. Y&R has been on for such a long time and it would take many many many many DVDs........

#4   2007/02/24 03:08PM
    courtlitten

I enjoy it when they do flashbacks of the older episodes not only because of the storyline but because its cool to see how they all looked and dressed at the time.

#5   2007/02/25 10:06PM
    CandyLane5

Quote courtlitten: I enjoy it when they do flashbacks of the older episodes not only because of the storyline but because its cool to see how they all looked and dressed at the time.

Yeah..when Nikki and Victor remarried they showed older episodes with them and I loved it last week when they showed Nick and Sharon's wedding... Nick promised to love Sharon forever...She will forgive him like Nikki forgave Victor... it might bring Nikki and Sharon some common ground.. if that is possible lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list