List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what happened to jacks kid kyle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what happened to jacks kid kyle

Started by Brendasue at 2007/02/23 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 03:29AM, Views: 553, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/23 10:37PM
    what happened to jacks kid kyle
    Brendasue

what happened to jacks kid kyle never see or hear about him any more

#2   2007/02/24 06:07AM
    Re: what happened to jacks kid kyle
    emnick

Who is Kyle's mother? I know who Keemo is, but not Kyle.

#3   2007/02/24 06:10AM
    Shys

If i remember right jack made a deal with diane, she could have custody of kyle if she didnt press charges on phyllis for trying to kill diane.

#4   2007/02/24 06:49AM
    emnick

Quote Shys: If i remember right jack made a deal with diane, she could have custody of kyle if she didnt press charges on phyllis for trying to kill diane.

So Diane is Kyle's mom? I stopped watching for awhile, because of work. I'm glad Soap Net is on, because that is the only way I see the soap. What ever happened to Diane?

#5   2007/02/24 06:52AM
    Shys

Yes diane is kyles mom, was along time ago and i hope i am giving you the right information but i think it was when the sperm stealing was going on..I think diane thought it was victors but ended up jacks. If i am wrong someone say so ok? lol

#6   2007/02/24 02:30PM
    hunnybear0412

No you are right. Diane was upset because Victor had a vasectomy and didn't tell her. Victor and Jack had some sperm put up somewhere and Diane got some sperm thinking it was Victor's meanwhile, Ashley ends up pregnant and she claimed it was some guy's baby that she met on a cruise. But when the funk hit the fan we found out that Diane ended up with Jack's child (Kyle) and Ashley has Victor's child (Abby)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 02:31PM
    #7   2007/02/26 02:58AM
    Shys

Thanks for the info hunnybear.. So that means again jack helped phyllis, this time keeping her outta jail. He really loves her, wish they would be a couple again..

#8   2007/02/26 03:29AM
    phick4ever

Wrong!!!! Phyllis was wrongly accused of trying to kill Diane, but Diane is the one that started the fire. Phyllis was finally proven innocent, and Phyllis and Jack had custody of Kyle who Phyllis loved very much, but when the marriage of Jack and Phyllis fell apart due to his vendetta against Victor and Phyllis left Jack, Jack gave custody of Kyle to Diane because he was not able ( or in my mind he did not have the time) to raise Kyle alone.

Don't the blame of Jack not having Kyle on Phyllis, the blame is only on Jack's shoulders.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list