List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for Next Week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Next Week

Started by Y&Rfan1 at 2007/02/23 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 07:06PM, Views: 1864, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/02/24 10:57AM
    Re: Spoilers for Next Week
    gommie

Quote Y&Rfan1: Dru sees David in her home. Kevin is denied bail. Dru throws a camera, accidently hurting Lily. Neil sees Carmen. Dru gets into a fight. Devon has a confrontation with Kevin. Traci arrives to see Colleen. JT attacks Kevin. Colleen wakes up. Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life. Jill tells Cane that he is her son. JT is arrested. Neil and Devon see Carmen and David.

My god-that was a mouth full ..normally I don't read the spoilers when they pertain to s/l's I care about-but in this case..I cannot wait...thanks

#32   2007/02/24 10:59AM
    gommie

Ok-so whose body did we see...Carmonster is dead...it must be her twin who Dru is seeing......I didn't believe this until the objects in Dru's apt started changing location..then I decided someone is doing something to her..

#33   2007/02/24 11:01AM
    mrspalms

What I meant to say earlier was that I read that Victoria gets kidnapped by Jana. Her father is dead now and she knows Victoria knows exactly where the treasure is, etc. I didn't see anything about Lily. Why would Lily be kidnapped by Jana... she knows nothing about the reliquary except the little bit Colleen told her. Lets just hope Colleen wakes up and tells everything--and they believe her!

#34   2007/02/24 11:03AM
    gommie

YIPEE--Colleen wakes up.........and she thanks Kevin woopeeeeee-ok now he is in the clear...I too want to see what kind of amends the hard a_ss know it all's have to deal with now....I for one want to them with lots of egg on their faces as they fall to their knees looking for forgivness

#35   2007/02/24 11:08AM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I'm very carfeul to only read spoilers that I know are real. The one on this site obviously are... I am SO happy J.T gets arrested for assult on Kevin! Sadly... I didn;t see anything about Adrian seeing Colleen when she wakes up... I wonder what finally does it. PLUS it happens on Thursday the ONLY day I work! So I will have to watch it when I get home... BUT anyway back to the spoilers... Ummm... Happy to see that Dru isn't crazy... I REALLY dont think that Victor could EVER get kidnapped by Jana! Just dont believe it... AND also ... will Colleen really be out there being able to look for Lily... I dont think she could. I just wonder when Adrian's identity will come out... Maybe Jana does come back...sooner then I thought, and maybe Adrian is the one to use his "power" to find her. I just am excited for a Cadrian reunion maybe Thursday... maybe Friday... AND fortunately.... NO J.T Colleen reunion... Yea! Well... maybe she has to tell everyone that Kevin is innocent first. Hmmm... BUT SO excited... No amnesia, and let's see where the week after next will take us... March 6th is my birthday, please let that be a GREAT Cadrian day! It will be the BEST birthday present!

I hope you know your spoilers empress..cuz this sounds like a good one

#36   2007/02/24 11:10AM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote valencia4love: I read in the spoilers that adrian wants to marry collen and that they are both going to have to make a decision. What decision is their to make!!! He loves her and she loves him!! Case Close!!

It's going to be hard for her... I think... She is young... Her mom wants her to move to NY... Adrians job... I dont know... I do see problems. But hopefully it's not that she wont at least date Adrian.

Her mom is her mom--Adrian is the love of her life...I can't imagine mom's wishes becoming a priority--I can't believe that Colleen will do anything that will take her far from Adrian UNLESS it is a decision they both make that they believe will be good for their relationship...keep the faith that something will work out to our liking..

#37   2007/02/24 11:21AM
    lennox

Colleen is way too young to get tied down to one person! Let's be fair people judge other people on their past all the time! That is all they have to go on! I'm not saying this is right but Kevin has tried to kill Colleen before! He may be innocent now and I hope Colleen wakes up and clears him! I would apologize to Kevin but not to Michael and especially, not to Gloria.

#38   2007/02/24 11:32AM
    gommie

Quote lennox: Colleen is way too young to get tied down to one person! Let's be fair people judge other people on their past all the time! That is all they have to go on! I'm not saying this is right but Kevin has tried to kill Colleen before! He may be innocent now and I hope Colleen wakes up and clears him! I would apologize to Kevin but not to Michael and especially, not to Gloria.

In most cases I would agree-but not this one..Colleen and Adrian are destined to be together-I would like to see them have a nice long romantic courtship however....I hope Colleen wakes up and clears him for several reasons-as for the rest of them none of them having any business calling on the judgemental card...

#39   2007/02/24 03:06PM
    nyaccent

Quote gommie:
    Quote lennox: Colleen is way too young to get tied down to one person! Let's be fair people judge other people on their past all the time! That is all they have to go on! I'm not saying this is right but Kevin has tried to kill Colleen before! He may be innocent now and I hope Colleen wakes up and clears him! I would apologize to Kevin but not to Michael and especially, not to Gloria.

In most cases I would agree-but not this one..Colleen and Adrian are destined to be together-I would like to see them have a nice long romantic courtship however....I hope Colleen wakes up and clears him for several reasons-as for the rest of them none of them having any business calling on the judgemental card...

I know it looks like Adrian really cares for Colleen but I can't see how you can say they are really destined to be together. He is hiding alot from her.......Once she knows who he really is, then maybe a real relationship can start....

#40   2007/02/24 06:58PM
    Phyllis2007

Thanks for the spoilers!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list