List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for Next Week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Next Week

Started by Y&Rfan1 at 2007/02/23 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 07:06PM, Views: 1944, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/24 04:18AM
    Re: Spoilers for Next Week
    Shys

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Shys: I was kinda glad jt and colleen split up. I like her with adrian, i am glad he will get arrested for attacking kevin. He has no right to take the law in his own hands, what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty?

Brad should be arrested also for assailment on Kevin... cops and Will and the whole Genoa City population saw it... gosh...

Yep.. i agree, brad is outta control he had no right to hit kevin like that. Just scary how the whole town gang up on kevin not knowing what really happen..

#22   2007/02/24 05:48AM
    erinszoo

I am thrilled that the writers won't be dragging out Colleen being in a coma for more than a week. I pretty much fast forwarded thru all over Thurs & Fri shows because it was just dull to me. Hope next week bring a bit more excitement!

#23   2007/02/24 06:13AM
    Hooked since...

Quote Y&Rfan1: Dru sees David in her home. Kevin is denied bail. Dru throws a camera, accidently hurting Lily. Neil sees Carmen. Dru gets into a fight. Devon has a confrontation with Kevin. Traci arrives to see Colleen. JT attacks Kevin. Colleen wakes up. Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life. Jill tells Cane that he is her son. JT is arrested. Neil and Devon see Carmen and David.

Thanks! I am so happy to hear that the Colleen thing will not drag on forever. I sure hope they dish up a big plate of crow for Jack to eat after all his accusations against the Fisher-Baldwins too!

#24   2007/02/24 06:47AM
    martyc

I am a Cadrian fan but have thought JT was ok too and
    felt a little bad for when he broke up with Colleen.
    But no more, this week he has shown such arrogance
    in his behavior and walking around the hospital like
    he is in charge. Jumping to judgement with Kevin, it
    will probably be a blast to see him get carried off to
    the slammer for once.

#25   2007/02/24 07:01AM
    mrspalms

I saw this on another site as a spoiler, but I'm not sure how reliable it is, it might just be someones theory--- Victory will be kidnapped by Jana, while Kevin is in jail. This will lead them to start believing what really happened. Say, doesn't Will Bardwell have Jana's book on serial killers? She must have gotten the "blood letting" idea from that. Paul & JT must have heard of this if they're "detectives". Come on.

#26   2007/02/24 07:55AM
    Strawberry34

I heard it would be lily that jana would kidnap leaving daniel and dru to team to look for her and colleen but since colleen has been found I don't think that will happen, and it also said that daniel and colleen escape jana with a unconsicous lily, and accidentally hits dru and jana also hits dru killing her but like I said I don't think any of this stuff will happen.

#27   2007/02/24 08:09AM
    EmpressOpera...

I'm very carfeul to only read spoilers that I know are real. The one on this site obviously are... I am SO happy J.T gets arrested for assult on Kevin! Sadly... I didn;t see anything about Adrian seeing Colleen when she wakes up... I wonder what finally does it. PLUS it happens on Thursday the ONLY day I work! So I will have to watch it when I get home... BUT anyway back to the spoilers... Ummm... Happy to see that Dru isn't crazy... I REALLY dont think that Victor could EVER get kidnapped by Jana! Just dont believe it... AND also ... will Colleen really be out there being able to look for Lily... I dont think she could. I just wonder when Adrian's identity will come out... Maybe Jana does come back...sooner then I thought, and maybe Adrian is the one to use his "power" to find her. I just am excited for a Cadrian reunion maybe Thursday... maybe Friday... AND fortunately.... NO J.T Colleen reunion... Yea! Well... maybe she has to tell everyone that Kevin is innocent first. Hmmm... BUT SO excited... No amnesia, and let's see where the week after next will take us... March 6th is my birthday, please let that be a GREAT Cadrian day! It will be the BEST birthday present!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 10:17AM
    #28   2007/02/24 10:06AM
    valencia4love

?) I read in the spoilers that adrian wants to marry collen and that they are both going to have to make a decision. What decision is their to make!!! He loves her and she loves him!! Case Close!!

#29   2007/02/24 10:20AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote valencia4love: I read in the spoilers that adrian wants to marry collen and that they are both going to have to make a decision. What decision is their to make!!! He loves her and she loves him!! Case Close!!

It's going to be hard for her... I think... She is young... Her mom wants her to move to NY... Adrians job... I dont know... I do see problems. But hopefully it's not that she wont at least date Adrian.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list