List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for Next Week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for Next Week

Started by Y&Rfan1 at 2007/02/23 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 07:06PM, Views: 2017, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 09:11PM
    Re: Spoilers for Next Week
    WrongerIndiana

Hey Thanks for the spoilers! "I'm excited about Colleen waking up!"
    Glad Kevin is cleared....

#12   2007/02/23 11:44PM
    nyaccent

Thanks for those spoilers....So Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life...does she tell anyone else that Kevin is innocent?

#13   2007/02/23 11:46PM
    pdames4

Quote Y&Rfan1: Dru sees David in her home. Kevin is denied bail. Dru throws a camera, accidently hurting Lily. Neil sees Carmen. Dru gets into a fight. Devon has a confrontation with Kevin. Traci arrives to see Colleen. JT attacks Kevin. Colleen wakes up. Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life. Jill tells Cane that he is her son. JT is arrested. Neil and Devon see Carmen and David.

I am glad to hear that JT gets arrested.

#14   2007/02/23 11:49PM
    pdames4

Quote george:
    Quote Y&Rfan1: Dru sees David in her home. Kevin is denied bail. Dru throws a camera, accidently hurting Lily. Neil sees Carmen. Dru gets into a fight. Devon has a confrontation with Kevin. Traci arrives to see Colleen. JT attacks Kevin. Colleen wakes up. Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life. Jill tells Cane that he is her son. JT is arrested. Neil and Devon see Carmen and David.

So carmen is still alive,say what? This is just crazy. So dru is not faking it and neil and devon will see her also. Outstanding.

Kevin will be attack again, seem like when the charges are drop, he will have a couple of lawsuits.

If you like spoilers, there are some others on this board about "Carmen" you may want to read.

#15   2007/02/24 12:10AM
    nyaccent

Quote pdames4:

JT gets arrested for the attack he made on Kevin.

Oh Neil and Devon don't see "Carmen" but they see her look-a-like...Carmen is really dead.

#16   2007/02/24 03:16AM
    CandyLane5

Quote pdames4:

JT has always been a horrible boyfriend to Colleen... He is arrogant, neglectful, selfcentered, and as a PI he isnt even looking to see who did this to Colleen, just keeping the Professor at bay, and for what reason??? He as a PI and her 'boyfriend' should be out there looking for Jana....He's useless as Colleen's boyfriend...He looked for Colleen because he was on a job for Brad....

#17   2007/02/24 03:20AM
    CandyLane5

P.S. Kevin came to the rescue for Mac and Colleen both used and discarded by JT...Remember JT was playing around with Mac, Victoria, and Colleen at the same time... he is an arrogant man...that's all I got to say on the subject....

#18   2007/02/24 03:21AM
    Shys

I was kinda glad jt and colleen split up. I like her with adrian, i am glad he will get arrested for attacking kevin. He has no right to take the law in his own hands, what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty?

#19   2007/02/24 03:25AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Shys: I was kinda glad jt and colleen split up. I like her with adrian, i am glad he will get arrested for attacking kevin. He has no right to take the law in his own hands, what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty?

Brad should be arrested also for assailment on Kevin... cops and Will and the whole Genoa City population saw it... gosh...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list