List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Started by EPodell at 2007/02/23 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 10:45PM, Views: 1548, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/23 07:19PM
    Re: Do You Think Colleen Will Die?
    capricorn27

Quote valencia4love: I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart.

ITA

#22   2007/02/23 07:22PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote valencia4love: I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart.

Tell me about it!

He will not die...he will not die....he has Colleens love to keep him going..if he is sure of anything it is that she loves him and he must be strong for her..the others can go
    kill each other..

Hahah :breathe, breathe: HAhahahahHahAHha... Seriously... Everyone is SO angry... He just sits at that table... quiet, and sullen.

He has only one thing on his mind'Colleen'

#23   2007/02/23 07:23PM
    EmpressOpera...

Well... When Colleen wakes up Lily can tell her how Adrian was... Drawing sketches of her, and all silent, with tears constantly in his eys... She will fall in love all over again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 07:26PM
    #24   2007/02/23 07:24PM
    nyaccent

I don't think Colleen will die.....

#25   2007/02/23 09:03PM
    CadrianxLove

I HOPE NOT! MAN ADRIAN was soo sad shoot i fergot who posted it but who ever said he didnt tlk but you could still see how sad he was right. everytime when he was in the bg i focased on him, i mean its hard not too right?

#26   2007/02/23 09:07PM
    glowery

I don't think Colleen will die, but I am afraid she is going to wake up thinking she is in the same time period as when she locked in a freezer the first time.

#27   2007/02/24 08:24AM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote Jabe4ever:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie: They need to let Adrian be with her-he could kiss her awake -he is the one she loves...most of the people gathered around her were 'the enemy' when this happened....

She has to have the intibation tube out before he kisses her... Plus... If she talks while that tube is in... I will actually laugh. It's not possible to talk with it in. BUT... Maybe she can open her eyes, and squueze Adrians hand, while he's sitting next to her. NOW that will be nice... Then the kiss... Oh yeah! Oh, and you KNOW he is going to tell her that he loves her.

Yeah, I'd love to see more tlc on Colleen and Adrian. It's so believable w/those two and you can feel the heat! I want more of that too!!!

I think I am into it so much because I live vicariously though he character! I mean come on! DREAM JOB!

#28   2007/02/24 10:37AM
    Candi_Cane

I am so happy, Colleen will not die . Finally, Kevin will be cleared

#29   2007/02/24 04:31PM
    Brooke96

No idiots she will live. Well lets just say she better
    because I want to see her and Adrian back together again.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list