List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Started by EPodell at 2007/02/23 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 10:45PM, Views: 1513, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 06:36PM
    Re: Do You Think Colleen Will Die?
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie: They need to let Adrian be with her-he could kiss her awake -he is the one she loves...most of the people gathered around her were 'the enemy' when this happened....

She has to have the intibation tube out before he kisses her... Plus... If she talks while that tube is in... I will actually laugh. It's not possible to talk with it in. BUT... Maybe she can open her eyes, and squueze Adrians hand, while he's sitting next to her. NOW that will be nice... Then the kiss... Oh yeah! Oh, and you KNOW he is going to tell her that he loves her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 06:56PM
    #12   2007/02/23 06:39PM
    emnick

I hope not, because it would be a shame. Colleen has become more tolerable than ever in these last few days.

#13   2007/02/23 06:46PM
    tinan

No, she won't die, but it may be a little bit till she wakes. up. All Kevin need to do is tell the WHOLE story to the Newmans and they will have to believe him. How could they not.

#14   2007/02/23 06:47PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote emnick: I hope not, because it would be a shame. Colleen has become more tolerable than ever in these last few days.

Ha - Ha... =P Your a funny lady. No... You know I love Colleen... But that did make me laugh.

#15   2007/02/23 06:51PM
    valencia4love

%( I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart.

#16   2007/02/23 06:53PM
    emnick

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote emnick: I hope not, because it would be a shame. Colleen has become more tolerable than ever in these last few days.

Ha - Ha... =P Your a funny lady. No... You know I love Colleen... But that did make me laugh.

I was serious! and I did go to that web site a little bit ago and told them to keep her with Adrian, I also mentioned a few other things on some other charaters on the show as well, so thanks for the info on the site. I really hope she does not die.

#17   2007/02/23 06:57PM
    gommie

Quote tinan: No, she won't die, but it may be a little bit till she wakes. up. All Kevin need to do is tell the WHOLE story to the Newmans and they will have to believe him. How could they not.

I agree....they are taking great precaution to see that doesn't happen.....I thought they are all reasonably intelligent people....I guess I wrong....has anyone listened to kevins report on what happened besides his family and daniel?

#18   2007/02/23 06:58PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote valencia4love: I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart.

Tell me about it!

#19   2007/02/23 07:01PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote valencia4love: I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart.

Tell me about it!

He will not die...he will not die....he has Colleens love to keep him going..if he is sure of anything it is that she loves him and he must be strong for her..the others can go
    kill each other..

#20   2007/02/23 07:08PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:

Tell me about it!

He will not die...he will not die....he has Colleens love to keep him going..if he is sure of anything it is that she loves him and he must be strong for her..the others can go
    kill each other..

Hahah :breathe, breathe: HAhahahahHahAHha... Seriously... Everyone is SO angry... He just sits at that table... quiet, and sullen.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list