List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you like Coleen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you like Coleen?

Started by allimcbeal at 2007/02/23 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 09:28PM, Views: 900, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 07:26PM
    Re: Do you like Coleen?
    nyaccent

I like Colleen!

#12   2007/02/23 08:56PM
    CadrianxLove

DEFINATLY! 100% you wrote everything i thought down! adrian and coleen are the perfect couple

#13   2007/02/24 08:28AM
    EmpressOpera...

They need to play Adrianne Leon's song "The Only One I lOve" BUT I am not sure if they can, because it has a copywright to General Hospital... Hmm... BUT that would be neat as she is with Adrian, all of a sudden her song plays... That would be cute.

#14   2007/02/24 03:09PM
    JeanC

Yes, she is my favorite character on the show. I love her and Adrian together. They are great together. Definite super couple in the making!

#15   2007/02/24 04:23PM
    Brooke96

I love Coleen I think she is cool. She is kinda like me. She does what she wants to do no matter what anyone thinks.
    She didn't care that everyone didn't want her and Adrian
    to be together she was going to do what she wanted to do.

#16   2007/02/24 11:18PM
    YR_GHFan

Definitly! She's my favorite character on the show. I think that it's because I'm very close to her age and so I see myself a lot in her. She brings a very realistic portrayel of how people her age act like. AL rocks.

Colleen is beautiful, strong, determined, and she doesn't take any crap from anybody. She's also very tenacious. She rocks. I also love her with Adrian. I think it's the whole forbidden thing that gets to me.

#17   2007/02/24 11:27PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote YR_GHFan: Definitly! She's my favorite character on the show. I think that it's because I'm very close to her age and so I see myself a lot in her. She brings a very realistic portrayel of how people her age act like. AL rocks.

Colleen is beautiful, strong, determined, and she doesn't take any crap from anybody. She's also very tenacious. She rocks. I also love her with Adrian. I think it's the whole forbidden thing that gets to me.

same here
    you desrcribed her perfectly!
    & it makes me mad when every1 thinks she so immature.
    i love adrianne leon espeically with eyal podell

#18   2007/02/24 11:41PM
    YR_GHFan

same here
    you desrcribed her perfectly!
    & it makes me mad when every1 thinks she so immature.
    i love adrianne leon espeically with eyal podell

SAME HERE!

#19   2007/02/25 05:05AM
    suegerry

I like Colleen and hope she will do the right thing concerning her prof. She should go back to NY with her mother and find herself.

She's far too much of a whiner and needs to learn how not to babble the way she does.

She should finish her education, which is the most important thing for a young person to do. Go into sports and appreciate classic arts. She once was a ballet dancer she could do it again, it would help her keep in shape.

With the money her family has, she should also concertrate on doing some travelling after school.

For once it would be nice to have the writers have a s/l about a young character accomplishing something else except put their health at risk having sex with multiple partners.

My own opinion......

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list