List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you like Coleen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you like Coleen?

Started by allimcbeal at 2007/02/23 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 09:28PM, Views: 921, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 04:50PM
    Do you like Coleen?
    allimcbeal

I am tired of hearing all the people who do not like Coleen,
    She has stood up to her father and believed in the man she loves which is Adrian not JT. She has her own job and is going to college. I don't think she is immature at all or a spoiled brat. I think she is a beautiful young woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to go for it. You go !!I am behind you all the way!!!

#2   2007/02/23 04:54PM
    Re: Do you like Coleen?
    EmpressOpera...

This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character!

#3   2007/02/23 05:02PM
    erinszoo

I do like her, she reminds me of me when I was her age.

#4   2007/02/23 05:08PM
    LILLY94

YES LOVE HER IN FACT I'M JUST LIKE HER. I LIKE THE FACT THAT SHE IS WITH ADRIAN BECAUSE HE'S NOT FORCING HER TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM SO WHO CARES. YOU GO GIRL AND I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY

Please do not type in all caps as it is hard to read and goes against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 05:14PM
    #5   2007/02/23 05:24PM
    glowery

I don't have a thing against Colleen. She is a bit spoiled, her job, which I can't tell she has reported to in quite awhile, is not enough to support herself, but yes she does go to college, occasionally She pretty much acts like the typical spoiled rich kid, but I won't hold that against her.

#6   2007/02/23 06:04PM
    gommie

Yes,I like Colleen-she is one of the most honest-straightforward characters...maybe her youth-

#7   2007/02/23 06:20PM
    emnick

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character!

I apologized to you in another post for comments I made about Colleen, so I decided to keep an open mind and I watched her scenes with Kevin, and Jana and I actually liked her in them. Adrian is so hot, she is more tolerable with him then JT in my own opinion. Hey who knows maybe I will write to the CBS web site you mentioned in your post, so they keep this couple together.

#8   2007/02/23 06:22PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote emnick:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva: This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character!

I apologized to you in another post for comments I made about Colleen, so I decided to keep an open mind and I watched her scenes with Kevin, and Jana and I actually liked her in them. Adrian is so hot, she is more tolerable with him then JT in my own opinion. Hey who knows maybe I will write to the CBS web site you mentioned in your post, so they keep this couple together.

::BIG SMILE:: I would, and many other Cadrian fans would love that... Thanks for such a nice comment! Adrian and Colleen, could just be that great couple that Y&R needs. Wait... Not could be... They are.

#9   2007/02/23 06:26PM
    emnick

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote emnick:

::BIG SMILE:: I would, and many other Cadrian fans would love that... Thanks for such a nice comment! Adrian and Colleen, could just be that great couple that Y&R needs. Wait... Not could be... They are.

You're welcome!

#10   2007/02/23 07:24PM
    capricorn27

yup, i like colleen. i like her better conscious though. hope that happens soon. adrian is killing me with all that pain.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list