List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......

Started by gommie at 2007/02/23 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 06:34AM, Views: 855, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/23 07:49PM
    Re: Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......
    nyaccent

Well we also talk about how attractive some of the female characters are..and we are female...so there is nothing wrong with a male saying that Cane is hot....

#22   2007/02/23 07:51PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: I don't remeber what post, or what screen name but their avitar was a guy ( the no avitar guy)...and they were talking about how hot Cane was...and someone asked them if they were male or female because of what they were saying and the pic of the silloutte guy and they answered that they were a dude....

LOL LOL...honesty--is good..LOL

I am going to pull a Colleen... We are BOTH women!

#23   2007/02/23 07:52PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: Well we also talk about how attractive some of the female characters are..and we are female...so there is nothing wrong with a male saying that Cane is hot....

I thought about that too...but I don't think I use the terminology HOT for woman.....I say pretty or beautiful..HOT seems to conjure up other images is you get my drift

#24   2007/02/23 07:52PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote nyaccent: Well we also talk about how attractive some of the female characters are..and we are female...so there is nothing wrong with a male saying that Cane is hot....

Nope nothing at all!

#25   2007/02/23 07:57PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: I don't remeber what post, or what screen name but their avitar was a guy ( the no avitar guy)...and they were talking about how hot Cane was...and someone asked them if they were male or female because of what they were saying and the pic of the silloutte guy and they answered that they were a dude....

LOL LOL...honesty--is good..LOL

I am going to pull a Colleen... We are BOTH women!

#26   2007/02/25 06:34AM
    suegerry

An hospital is not a place to expressed such hostility but I must agree Jack and Brad were doing whatever they felt considering Colleen is a niece and daughter to them.

As for Kevin, so what do we expect from people. The characters aren't the ones looking at this show on TV. We are, so how could they know Kevin is innocent??

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list