List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Old Adam vs. New Adam-Crying for Chris

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Old Adam vs. New Adam-Crying for Chris

Started by Barbwire51 at 2009/12/18 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/22 04:39PM, Views: 2109, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2009/12/18 11:33AM
    Old Adam vs. New Adam-Crying for Chris
    Barbwire51

Does any agree with me that Old Adam is much more charismatic than New Adam? I just can't get into New Adam. Sharon would never fall for New Adam. She would/I would/anyone would fall for Old Adam.

#2   2009/12/18 11:36AM
    Re: Old Adam vs. New Adam-Crying for Chris
    lynnw

Quote Barbwire51: Does any agree with me that Old Adam is much more charismatic than New Adam? I just can't get into New Adam. Sharon would never fall for New Adam. She would/I would/anyone would fall for Old Adam.

I liked the old Adam much better than the one now, but then again, he hadn't had a chance to be evil yet as the present one is.

#3   2009/12/18 11:39AM
    calliope

I liked Chris a lot but he was not prepared to take on the characters story. I believe he would have been good but we will never know.
    I don't want him back though! I love how Michael has grabbed this role and morphed into bad Adam with a winning smile.

#4   2009/12/18 11:44AM
    sj77

Quote Barbwire51: Does any agree with me that Old Adam is much more charismatic than New Adam? I just can't get into New Adam. Sharon would never fall for New Adam. She would/I would/anyone would fall for Old Adam.

I agree. The new Adam has zero personality. He seems so cold, so I can't relate to him at all.

I think his scenes with Sharon are ice cold.

#5   2009/12/18 11:47AM
    Debrajo

Quote sj77:

I agree. The new Adam has zero personality. He seems so cold, so I can't relate to him at all.

I think his scenes with Sharon are ice cold.

Old Adam was very nice to look at.Very sexy and handsome with a sweet smile.This one has a sneer like some evil Chucky doll smile.Shudder.............

#6   2009/12/18 11:51AM
    Barbwire51

Exactly my thoughts. They kiss and they both sort of clam up during the kiss. You can tell Sharon is "acting" her way through thisrelationship when normally she can be very convincing. No chemistry!

#7   2009/12/18 11:59AM
    sj77

Quote Barbwire51: Exactly my thoughts. They kiss and they both sort of clam up during the kiss. You can tell Sharon is "acting" her way through thisrelationship when normally she can be very convincing. No chemistry!

Exactly!

When they kiss, I'm like yuck!!

Not believable at all.

#8   2009/12/18 12:01PM
    Barbwire51

New Adam gives me the creeps when he smiles, when he laughs, when he pretends to be blind, when he walks into the room. Old Adam was dreamy and would have remained dreamy in this villan role. He would have had us rooting for him and going to bed at night and questioning why we love him so much.

#9   2009/12/18 12:07PM
    Tambam

I liked the old Adam but he could not have pulled off the direction the writers are going with Adam.

For MM to create such hate for Adam means to me he must be doing a heck of a job. He's a good actor 'cause you love to hate him. It reminds me of MS portrayal of Phyl. Great actors the both of them.

I also think that CE was good looking but I think MM is too.

MM seems to be getting even more handsome lately. The writers have softened up the way he dresses and his hair. I think MM is one handsome guy.

#10   2009/12/18 12:12PM
    Barbwire51

He might be your type, but New Adam is not MY type. He's no softer now than he ever was...in my opinion. I think Chris (Old Adam) had it all...without trying.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list