List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Started by Darlotto at 2007/02/23 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 09:17PM, Views: 241, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/02/23 01:16PM
    A way to save the Reliqary storyline
    Darlotto

okay I had an idea on how the Y&R can save this disaster of a storyline. In the end they should bring in Joseph Mascolo (ex Stefano DiMira) and reveal him who has been after Brad and his family. they can have a Victor vs Stefano rivalry and make Joseph Mascolo a part of the show.
    I think by bringing in Joseph Mascolo is the only way the Y&R can save this storyline from being a disapointment when they find out who's been after Brad and his mother

#2   2007/02/23 01:52PM
    Re: A way to save the Reliqary storyline
    hunnybear0412

I think that is a good idea but he played Massimo Marone on B&B and I just have a problem with having him play two different characters on these two shows because the two shows are linked together. But I do feel that the suggestion you made is a good one but maybe they could find someone else to play that part...?

#3   2007/02/23 09:17PM
    Re: A way to save the Reliqary storyline
    glowery

Resurecting Stefano is almost as bad as bringing Sheila back time and time again. That is one of the reasons I quit watching Days of Lives, nobody could seem to kill him either.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list