List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One

Started by quillpen at 2007/02/23 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 08:16AM, Views: 592, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/23 02:58PM
    Re: Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One
    nyaccent

I think it was a good thing for Kevin to tell Daniel so much. It would be evident that he would not know all of the information that Jana told him. Where would they think he would know all the information about the artifact and the search for them..?????

The writers were pretty smart in making Colleen a SECRET teller....They are going to think Colleen told Kevin everything.

#12   2007/02/23 03:47PM
    cradinal

I was thinking that Jena may go after Brad's mother, she hasn't returned yet and Jena would be mad enough to do something when she finds out her father is dead. It's time people started talking to Kevin and putting things together about the billion Jena was after.

#13   2007/02/23 04:41PM
    esquire19

I think the authorities in the Czech Republic will identify Jana's father and that will link him to Jana and everyone will look closer at Kevin's story.

#14   2007/02/23 05:50PM
    glowery

Colleen wouldn't give Kevin the time of day, so I don't think anyone is going to believe that she told him everything. They may think Colleen told Lily who told Daniel who told Kevin.

I am hoping SOMEBODY is smart enough to figure out Kevin is telling the truth from all that he knows now.

#15   2007/02/24 08:16AM
    pussykat

Me Too! I like Kevin..poor baby, nobody gives him the time of day...especially Willy Wonka Will!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list