List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One

Started by quillpen at 2007/02/23 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 08:16AM, Views: 567, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 11:42AM
    Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One
    quillpen

I think it was a good thing for Kevin to tell Daniel so much. It would be evident that he would not know all of the information that Jana told him. Where would they think he would know all the information about the artifact and the search for them..?????

Devon is blowing off steam becaue Carmen's Driver's license was in Kevin's wallet. But is he forgetting his fingernails held her DNA... Yes, I'm not forgetting he is also innocent. But, how easily he is point the finger, when he knows how easily one is blamed....

So, the big question is. Without Colleen -- Let's figure out how Kevin can convince Bardwell he is not guilty??

Okay... Let's thimik...

#2   2007/02/23 11:50AM
    Re: Guilty, Guilty, Find the Gulty One
    de yandr fan

Perhaps when Victor, Vicki and Brad begin to talk with people in GC about Jenna and her father's involvement in the Requelary Treasure Hunt - the real true will be revealed. Namely, that Jenna has committed several crimes including murder and the kidnapping and attempted murder of Kevin and Colleen to cover her tracks. (Note: It was kinda funny how Jenna and her father where in GC and then same day hours later her father was suddenly in the European cave with the three Mustateers!)

#3   2007/02/23 11:53AM
    quillpen

Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps when Victor, Vicki and Brad begin to talk with people in GC about Jenna and her father's involvement in the Requelary Treasure Hunt - the real true will be revealed. Namely, that Jenna has committed several crimes including murder and the kidnapping and attempted murder of Kevin and Colleen to cover her tracks. (Note: It was kinda funny how Jenna and her father where in GC and then same day hours later her father was suddenly in the European cave with the three Mustateers!)

They do have super dooper speedy jets on soaps, don't they.. he he he...

#4   2007/02/23 11:55AM
    Stoff

I thought the exact same thing about her father basically being in 2 places at once (or within hours of each other). Wonder when Jana will find out what happened to her dad (who will tell her) and the treasure she wanted so badly? He obviously can't answer his cell phone now! lol

#5   2007/02/23 11:55AM
    jackspaniel

Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps when Victor, Vicki and Brad begin to talk with people in GC about Jenna and her father's involvement in the Requelary Treasure Hunt - the real true will be revealed. Namely, that Jenna has committed several crimes including murder and the kidnapping and attempted murder of Kevin and Colleen to cover her tracks. (Note: It was kinda funny how Jenna and her father where in GC and then same day hours later her father was suddenly in the European cave with the three Mustateers!)

I may have missed something - do Victor, Victoria and Brad know that the guy in the cave was Jenna's father?

#6   2007/02/23 11:59AM
    Stoff

Quote jackspaniel:

No....but we the audience know because we saw him when Jana had Colleen locked up and then there he was in Europe.

I may have missed something - do Victor, Victoria and Brad know that the guy in the cave was Jenna's father?

#7   2007/02/23 12:06PM
    Watching Sin...

Kevin told everything that happened to Daniel. Before Colleen was kidnapped she had told Lily a lot of what was going on. Now I know Lily's history with Kevin, but if Daniel tells all he knows to Lily it would explain everything. Lilly does not like Kevin but is fair and honest and would do the right thing. They in turn would tell Brad or Victor so this whole mess can be ended. This would also free Devon and give her mother some peace of mind.

#8   2007/02/23 12:10PM
    quillpen

Quote jackspaniel:

I have seen nothing that would lead me to believe they have any idea he has any connection to Jana at all... Only Colleen saw him, to my knowledge. I think he had taken off to the Czech Republic before Kevin was brought in. And I posed the question in another thread of how she might find out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 12:11PM
    #9   2007/02/23 12:18PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Watching Since 1973.: Kevin told everything that happened to Daniel. Before Colleen was kidnapped she had told Lily a lot of what was going on. Now I know Lily's history with Kevin, but if Daniel tells all he knows to Lily it would explain everything. Lilly does not like Kevin but is fair and honest and would do the right thing. They in turn would tell Brad or Victor so this whole mess can be ended. This would also free Devon and give her mother some peace of mind.

I like your story - hope you are right!

#10   2007/02/23 02:11PM
    HockeyMom8_21

I think that Colleen is going to wake up and not remember anything. Once Jana realizes that Brad killed her father Jana may come back and get Colleen for revenge. Poor Kevin may be found guilty but somehow Michael will get him off just like last time and it will be Kevin who saves Colleen from Jana.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list