List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: brad has gone to far

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brad has gone to far

Started by Sky and Meg at 2007/02/23 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 06:02PM, Views: 843, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/23 04:53PM
    Re: brad has gone to far
    EmpressOpera...

Well... while he shouldn't have hit Kevin... can you blame him? He thinks that Kevin is responsible for putting his little girl in the ICU... Do you notice how Adrian stays out of this... My beautiful hunk, is one of the only one's who wont come out with egg on his face.

#22   2007/02/23 05:18PM
    glowery

Quote quillpen: When I opened up the thread, I thought I would be reading about how Brad attacked a handcuffed Kevin, held between two policemen. How crass was that? And in real life he would have been immediately taken into custody for committing assault and battery... Just another clue that we are not watching reality, here.

You are thinking along the same lines as I did. When I saw Brad hit Kevin when he was handcuffed all I could think was "Well Brad, did that make you feel more like a man?"

Ever since Brad killed those two guys (when Sharon was kidnapped) after they were unarmed (which made that cold blooded murder) I have thought he has yet to come clean about everything in his past.

I think he is making fools out of everyone, Victor included. I think Brad is the one after the fortune that is associated with the Reliquary, a fact I am not sure if his mother knows or not, but we will find out.

Adrian will be the one to bring this to light, he will save Kevin's hide and be the one to put Brad behind bars where he belongs.

#23   2007/02/23 06:02PM
    shopgirl

Quote glowery:
    Quote quillpen: When I opened up the thread, I thought I would be reading about how Brad attacked a handcuffed Kevin, held between two policemen. How crass was that? And in real life he would have been immediately taken into custody for committing assault and battery... Just another clue that we are not watching reality, here.

You are thinking along the same lines as I did. When I saw Brad hit Kevin when he was handcuffed all I could think was "Well Brad, did that make you feel more like a man?"

Ever since Brad killed those two guys (when Sharon was kidnapped) after they were unarmed (which made that cold blooded murder) I have thought he has yet to come clean about everything in his past.

I think he is making fools out of everyone, Victor included. I think Brad is the one after the fortune that is associated with the Reliquary, a fact I am not sure if his mother knows or not, but we will find out.

Adrian will be the one to bring this to light, he will save Kevin's hide and be the one to put Brad behind bars where he belongs.

Oooooh glowery...you bring up some interesting ideas. I hadn't really thought about Bradley being after the fortune himself. I also agree that he still hasn't come completely clean about his background

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list