List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: brad has gone to far

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brad has gone to far

Started by Sky and Meg at 2007/02/23 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 06:02PM, Views: 845, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 11:13AM
    Re: brad has gone to far
    Kewi8

I agree. Brad has gone to far this time. He'll feel sorry once colleen wakes up and tells everyone what really happened. Or maybe colleen will have amnesia when she wakes up. Stranger things have happened.

#12   2007/02/23 11:32AM
    quillpen

When I opened up the thread, I thought I would be reading about how Brad attacked a handcuffed Kevin, held between two policemen. How crass was that? And in real life he would have been immediately taken into custody for committing assault and battery... Just another clue that we are not watching reality, here.

#13   2007/02/23 11:37AM
    CandyLane5

Quote quillpen: When I opened up the thread, I thought I would be reading about how Brad attacked a handcuffed Kevin, held between two policemen. How crass was that? And in real life he would have been immediately taken into custody for committing assault and battery... Just another clue that we are not watching reality, here.

Wow an excellent observation... I am a crime and political reporter for 32 years now.. You are very correct!!!

#14   2007/02/23 11:40AM
    CandyLane5

Where was the hospital guard while all this fighting, yelling, and chaos and cell phones going on??... and then arresting Kevin at the hospital!!! Glad Im not dying at the Genoa City hospital lol

#15   2007/02/23 12:28PM
    jackspaniel

Quote daddybigdraws: None of this makes sense. Common sense would have everyone to ask the simple question, "why was Kevin with Colleen when both were found unconscious?" Kevin was a lot of things, but he wasn't suicidal. It is obvious that someone else put Kevin and Colleen in that room. Bad writting.

Unless they think that Kevin was so distraut because of Jana's supposed death that he decided to take his life also. But that still doesn't explain why he would go after Colleen! Beats me - I guess we will have to wait and see.

#16   2007/02/23 12:47PM
    lennox

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote daddybigdraws: None of this makes sense. Common sense would have everyone to ask the simple question, "why was Kevin with Colleen when both were found unconscious?" Kevin was a lot of things, but he wasn't suicidal. It is obvious that someone else put Kevin and Colleen in that room. Bad writting.

Unless they think that Kevin was so distraut because of Jana's supposed death that he decided to take his life also. But that still doesn't explain why he would go after Colleen! Beats me - I guess we will have to wait and see.
    The premise that everyone is going by is that Kevin blamed Colleen for Jana's disappearance! He struggled with her and that's how his wallet fell out! He tried to lock Colleen in the freezer and accidentally locked himself in! By no means do I believe this but I am assuming that is what I think they are thinking!

#17   2007/02/23 12:48PM
    capricorn27

beorge did go too far. poor kevin. beorge seems to be making all the wrong decisions. actually, i don't think he's made a good decision since he married victoria. its been downhill since then.

#18   2007/02/23 01:37PM
    buzzy

LOL about the coffee

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 01:38PM
    #19   2007/02/23 01:40PM
    shopgirl

Since you are talking about Brad....how about Victoria coming around the corner in the hospital and once again finding Sharon in Brad's arms I know, I know....he was just giving her a "thank you" hug.....but how did it look to Victoria??

#20   2007/02/23 01:44PM
    angelgurl36

i agee brad has gone to far but i think when colleen wakes up she will not tell the truth becausof what kevin did to her she has been trying to get even with him since she has been back. i hope he es tell the truth cant wait and hopefully it want be long

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list