List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: brad has gone to far

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

brad has gone to far

Started by Sky and Meg at 2007/02/23 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/23 06:02PM, Views: 846, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 10:37AM
    brad has gone to far
    Sky and Meg

brad has gone to far.. he hit kevin for something kevin didn't even do just because jt found his wallet under collens car .. i love kevin and i can't wait till collen wakes up and everyone gives an kevin an apolige (i think that is how you spell it)he deserves.

#2   2007/02/23 10:43AM
    Re: brad has gone to far
    gommie

They are all going to have a lot of aplogizing to do--

#3   2007/02/23 10:47AM
    CandyLane5

Well with all the coffee Genoa City drinks they will have to chance to do it!!!

#4   2007/02/23 10:50AM
    Stoff

It wouldn't surprise me if when Colleen does come to...she won't remember anything...so she won't be able to help Kevin. It will be another long drawn story that will drive us crazy....until she finally remembers!!!

#5   2007/02/23 10:52AM
    kimyla

I feel bad for Kevin.. Brad is only going by past experiences with Kevin. I don't think that he was right, but I can understand why Brad isn't showing any compasion towards Kevin right now.. Until they find Jana or Collen wakes up..if she remembers what happened. . then I am afraid Jana suceeded in her attempt to frame Kevin. It is a bad situation and hope they don't drag this story line on forever.

#6   2007/02/23 10:53AM
    CandyLane5

Let's hope that Jana attempts another plan on Colleens life and then gets caught.. so we can wrap this up also...
    I dont trust Will... but Brad remembers Kevin's attempt on Colleens life long ago... and Brad (BBB) has a fast temper....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 10:53AM
    #7   2007/02/23 10:53AM
    nyaccent

I bet thats what happens also....grrrr

#8   2007/02/23 11:08AM
    Watching Sin...

Wow ! Right to the Kisser. Where was Victor to stop him. Today every time something is about to happen Victor has stepped in except for the end. Kevin explained what happened to Daniel and he believe him. If any of this gets back to the reliquary gang (Victor etc.), they could figure out Jana's motives and wrap this thing up before Colleen gets better.
    Can I only hope?

#9   2007/02/23 11:10AM
    daddybigdraws

None of this makes sense. Common sense would have everyone to ask the simple question, "why was Kevin with Colleen when both were found unconscious?" Kevin was a lot of things, but he wasn't suicidal. It is obvious that someone else put Kevin and Colleen in that room. Bad writting.

#10   2007/02/23 11:12AM
    kimyla

I think that if Daniel sticks to his guns and continues to believe Kevin, this will certainly cause problems between him, Lily & Devon. I hope not..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 11:13AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list