List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/23 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 08:43AM, Views: 821, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/24 05:50PM
    Re: Ok - Lets help people know Amber
    cheryltfl

I agree, I also hate her character, get rid of her.

#22   2007/02/25 07:06AM
    CristiBB

Quote Plot_Twister: And don't forget she was kidnapped by Shelia when Shelia's daughter Mary wanted Rick.

Yes, Beckys baby daddy was Deacon.

I know that Amber is PINA - but usually I can see her as a mixed up person. I know that Rick really loved her and that she really loved Rick. How she goes about showing her love now, that leaves a person mind boggled.

This is a character that usually can be seen having a good side if you look around the crooks and valleys. But here, and now, after what she did with Cane, I am disappointed in her.

I, too, have always seen Amber as a scammer with a conscience. This time around, she has become more ruthless. I guess the past couple of years on her own have been hard on her. She did a lot on B&B, but she did love Rick and those babies. I can't really explain why, but I have always liked Amber. She could have gotten Cane to love her without all the scams, so I don't really understand why they felt the need to vilify her so much. I hope she goes back to B&B someday. Nick needs a designer!

#23   2007/02/25 07:10AM
    CristiBB

Quote Plot_Twister: And don't forget she was kidnapped by Shelia when Shelia's daughter Mary wanted Rick.

Yes, Beckys baby daddy was Deacon.

I know that Amber is PINA - but usually I can see her as a mixed up person. I know that Rick really loved her and that she really loved Rick. How she goes about showing her love now, that leaves a person mind boggled.

This is a character that usually can be seen having a good side if you look around the crooks and valleys. But here, and now, after what she did with Cane, I am disappointed in her.

I, too, have always seen Amber as a scammer with a conscience. This time around, she has become more ruthless. I guess the past couple of years on her own have been hard on her. She did a lot on B&B, but she did love Rick and those babies, and Stephanie loved Amber, too. I can't really explain why, but I have always liked Amber. She could have gotten Cane to love her without all the scams, so I don't really understand why they felt the need to vilify her so much. I hope she goes back to B&B someday. Nick needs a designer!

#24   2007/02/25 07:27AM
    suegerry

Amber is a very pretty woman, sad the writers wouldn't have made her be a little more decent in Y&R. (don't know of her in B&B, don't watch any other soap)

I liked her and thought she was quite funny. Her and Cane made one of the best looking couple on this show.

But now that I see her and what she did to be Cane's legal wife is beyond my understanding. I thought he wanted to be married to her.....

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list