List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Started by Plot_Twister at 2007/02/23 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 08:43AM, Views: 823, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 09:40AM
    Re: Ok - Lets help people know Amber
    gommie

Quote Plot_Twister: I have seen several posts about not knowing Amber's history. So, I thought we could take a hint off of the B&B board and introduce her. We can each give one bit of info.

I will start

She Gave Rick Forrester a kidney to keep him alive.

Who are her parents...where did she come from...?

#2   2007/02/23 09:41AM
    jackspaniel

I don't want to know anything about Amber - I just want her to go and FAST!!! I can't stand her character!!!

#3   2007/02/23 09:44AM
    gommie

I don't like her character either-but I would like to know whre she came from...who are her parents....etc. etc.

#4   2007/02/23 09:49AM
    calivy

she was even more deavious on B&B she's one of the reasons i stopped watching. she only gave rick a kidney because he was rich. she lied to rick about her kid being his. she skeemed for money, and cheated on her husband. there are many more things she did but i can't remember because i have not watched the show in about 3 years. maybe someone else can help

#5   2007/02/23 10:06AM
    jamielynnG

Amber got pregnant and married Rick Forster. later found out the baby was for Deacon. Rick got out the marriage and Deacon took the baby, or something along those lines. Please correct me if I am wrong because it had been a long time.

#6   2007/02/23 10:32AM
    Stoff

Amber babysat Rick and Bridget when they were younger....Rick was a teenager and Amber was supposedly in her mid twenties or so. She seduced Rick and he fell for her big time. Their relationship was a big scandal on the show....don't know how many times Brooke (Rick's mom)nearly walked in on them in Rick's bedroom. Her parents were never mentioned on the show as far as I remember.

#7   2007/02/23 11:33AM
    de yandr fan

Amber wrecked havoc in LA over on B&B for many years. She was a babysitter for Sheila Carter (Warwick) and for Brooke Logan Forrestor. She was married to (E)Rick Forrestor, Jr. twice-one annullment and then a divorce. She was pregnant twice-one boy and one girl - both were stillborn.

#8   2007/02/23 12:24PM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone, just a reminder, you can read all about the characters and the actors who play them in the Cast List section.

I realized that we all have our own opinions about some of the current 'in the light' characters and I just want to thank you all for keeping it clean

Amy

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list