List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coleen pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coleen pregnant?

Started by allimcbeal at 2007/02/23 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 03:08PM, Views: 1942, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 01:09PM
    Re: Coleen pregnant?
    EmpressOpera...

I really think it would be interesting... BUT there would be MANY complications... IF... just IF... She managed to keep the baby, seeing how she can barely live herself right now... The baby might be born with breathing problems... Or might die prematurely from under-devoloped lungs, or something... TOO sad! Colleen and Adrian's relationship is beautiful, and in some time I think babies, and marriage could be down their road. BUT at the current moment ... a baby would be a BIG s/l that might just not fit in right now. She has to expierence a REAL relationship with Adrian first. Go on a REAL date in public, and be a true couple... Once they have done that for a while... Well then anything could be possible... Marriage, A little Cadrain in her belly... Oh so cute!

#12   2007/02/23 01:30PM
    mmunchi

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I really think it would be interesting... BUT there would be MANY complications... IF... just IF... She managed to keep the baby, seeing how she can barely live herself right now... The baby might be born with breathing problems... Or might die prematurely from under-devoloped lungs, or something... TOO sad! Colleen and Adrian's relationship is beautiful, and in some time I think babies, and marriage could be down their road. BUT at the current moment ... a baby would be a BIG s/l that might just not fit in right now. She has to expierence a REAL relationship with Adrian first. Go on a REAL date in public, and be a true couple... Once they have done that for a while... Well then anything could be possible... Marriage, A little Cadrain in her belly... Oh so cute!

Well said Empress!

#13   2007/02/23 02:08PM
    CindySue

I think it would really suck if Colleen was pregnant, Empress is right how would it have lived through the fire, and who's baby is it she's slept with Adrian and she slept with JT right when they were breaking up, BLAH BLAH. I'm really ready for this univerisity to find out they have faculty sleeping with students. JT has been really nice b/c he could've outed Colleen and Adrian to Jack, when Jack asked WHY was Colleen at Korbels apt. but he didn't, he just said sometimes she helps him with research. And yes he has been in to see colleen a couple more times than Adrian, But when your feelings are as strong as his are sometimes it is hard to see past your on hurt. He is hurt b/c he couldn't protect her, because of things he said to her and because of whats been going on with them (he blames hisself for part of their breakup) What could he have done different to keep her happy. Also, the person he loves most in the world may die. If Adrian is so in love with her he needs to NUT UP and say its my turn. Although I could see Adrian with Victoria when she dumps Brad Ya know she has a thing for Colleens left overs. That would be more age appropriate. I think the professor thing was a good draw in for more attetion. How many shows have we watched where the girl actually ended up with the older man she was screwing around with. And how many people in real life end up with that older man. Not many, They are for fun, experience, money, regrets and things to talk about with your girlfriends. CAn you imagine sitting down to tell your kids oneday, well your dad and I met when I was his student and I got pregnant when we were having sex after class. I'm not blasting Adrian lovers I do think he is ok in the show, Sorry. Just my Opionion and you know everyone has one. Plus, like I said I just can't see the story making sense. If they do this I'll quit watching the show again. They do something every few years that is just stupid and makes me want to barf and I quit watching for awhile. And JT does not see Colleen as a child anymore. When he called her Little Colleen he was telling a story about when he met her. Plus she is little to him (size wise). My husband calls me little suzy and I don't think he sees me as a child. Sorry just venting.

This post was edited: We do not talk negatively about actors appearences, also the spoiler reference was taken out Thanks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 02:43PM
    #14   2007/02/23 02:16PM
    EmpressOpera...

Adrian... is dealing with Colleen the best way he can... Everyone dealts with that sort of situation differently... Honestly... I think the ONLY person that will truly make him feel better is none other then Colleen herself. The perfect fit to his broken heart.

#15   2007/02/23 02:25PM
    jackspaniel

Quote glowery: I don't want Colleen to be pregnant now. If her and the Prof do make it and get married, I don't want there to be a "have to" in the picture. I want them to have time to explore there relationship unemcumbered. Besides Colleen is too young and immature still to be a Mommie. She is growing up some, but I don't think she is ready for kids.

I agree with you totally 100%!!

#16   2007/02/23 02:36PM
    nyaccent

Quote coteswife: HUMMMM ACTUALLY I THINK COLEEN PREGNANT WOULD BE REALLY INTRESTING!!! AND I HOPE SHE IS!!! YA I KNOW SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH BUT I HOPE SHE DOES HAVE A BABY AND THEN MAYBE SHE MIGHT GROW THE HECK UP AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE!!!!

Please do not type in all caps as it is hard to read and goes against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Well you are right a baby would make someone grow up....but I don't think someone should have a baby if they are immature, in order for them to grow up. There are plenty of other ways that Colleen can grow up..and the best one is time.

#17   2007/02/23 04:47PM
    EmpressOpera...

Well you are right a baby would make someone grow up....but I don't think someone should have a baby if they are immature, in order for them to grow up. There are plenty of other ways that Colleen can grow up..and the best one is time.[/quote]

Time yes... Time with Adrian.

#18   2007/02/23 05:59PM
    gommie

Quote coteswife: HUMMMM ACTUALLY I THINK COLEEN PREGNANT WOULD BE REALLY INTRESTING!!! AND I HOPE SHE IS!!! YA I KNOW SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH BUT I HOPE SHE DOES HAVE A BABY AND THEN MAYBE SHE MIGHT GROW THE HECK UP AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE!!!!

I'd prefer she 'grow up' before a baby comes into the picture..

#19   2007/02/23 06:11PM
    shopgirl

Oh please no babies for Colleen! Colleen has a whole lot of maturing to do before she contemplates marriage/babies!!

#20   2007/02/23 06:24PM
    CadrianxLove

the key word is probably? thats how that was edited! UGH A TOTAL SPOILER! well i hope tht happens.
    i love CADRIAN

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list