List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coleen pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coleen pregnant?

Started by allimcbeal at 2007/02/23 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 03:08PM, Views: 1891, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 05:56AM
    Coleen pregnant?
    allimcbeal

I think the buzz is right. Coleen is probably going to be pregnant with Adrians baby,not to mention that he loves her completely!!

This post has been edited because it contains a spoiler. Please only post spoilers in threads marked SPOILER. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 08:03AM
    #2   2007/02/23 06:14AM
    Re: Coleen pregnant?
    glowery

I don't want Colleen to be pregnant now. If her and the Prof do make it and get married, I don't want there to be a "have to" in the picture. I want them to have time to explore there relationship unemcumbered. Besides Colleen is too young and immature still to be a Mommie. She is growing up some, but I don't think she is ready for kids.

#3   2007/02/23 06:39AM
    Watching Sin...

I don't want Colleen to be pregnant. She's still has a lot of growing up to do. Then there will be doubt about who the father is Adrian or JT. Another long drawn out story line.

#4   2007/02/23 07:19AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Watching Since 1973.: I don't want Colleen to be pregnant. She's still has a lot of growing up to do. Then there will be doubt about who the father is Adrian or JT. Another long drawn out story line.

I agree with you there. I don't think Colleen is ready for a commitment of that kind(having a baby)yet. I hope the writers don't make her pregnant.

#5   2007/02/23 08:04AM
    gommie

I hope not...I don't want her to be pregnant..I want her and Adrian to have a courtship that I can watch develop -and I don't want that to include a baby at this time....so I will say no, she is not pregant..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 08:05AM
    #6   2007/02/23 09:15AM
    toye

I agree with you. I sure don't want Colleen to be pregnant b/c she is too young acting. She need to finish school and try to sex free for a day!!!!

#7   2007/02/23 09:26AM
    allimcbeal

I agree also it would be fun to watch Adrian and Coleen expolore their world with no complications.

#8   2007/02/23 12:14PM
    buzzy

Maybe she will be pg with Adrians baby, but since she is to young they might have her miscarry the baby b/c of the smoke etc etc. Any how....I really do not care for her b/c she stepped out on JT, I haven't been watching for a long time so maybe I missed the part where JT is a horrible boyfriend, but I really like him for her rather then Adrian, he is to old for her. but SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!!! so she can tell everything, I can't wait!!

#9   2007/02/23 12:58PM
    coteswife

?) HUMMMM ACTUALLY I THINK COLEEN PREGNANT WOULD BE REALLY INTRESTING!!! AND I HOPE SHE IS!!! YA I KNOW SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH BUT I HOPE SHE DOES HAVE A BABY AND THEN MAYBE SHE MIGHT GROW THE HECK UP AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE!!!!

Please do not type in all caps as it is hard to read and goes against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/24 09:20PM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list