List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Started by pxsprott at 2007/02/23 05:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 07:59AM, Views: 1411, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/23 09:14PM
    Re: Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means
    glowery

I thought that Amber invited Cane to GC after they met in that adoption chat room, or at least gave him reason to show up.

Speaking of Catherines ring, there was another spoiler on that that said Michael would find that ring. Do you know where, when or how?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 11:40PM
    #22   2007/02/23 11:42PM
    nyaccent

Sorry I did it again....Since I am not feeling all that well, I really shouldn't be on this board since I am making errors. Instead of hitting reply I hit edit and posted my reply there...and then when I hit add your post, forgot to delete my reply.

I haven't read anywhere anything about the ring except that Michael finds it and will he know what it means.

#23   2007/02/23 11:51PM
    pdames4

Quote nyaccent: I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

The last laugh will be she gets no money and no Cane either.

As long as the last laugh is she doesn't get "Daniel."

#24   2007/02/23 11:56PM
    pdames4

Quote de yandr fan: Cane is an odd one. He just came from nowhere. I just wonder if he is who he says he is. Perhaps he's in a scam to get Kay and Jill's money. It's not a secret that they are looking for Jill's real son and someone might just be clever enough to devise a plan to fool them. Meanwhile the real Phillip is out there totally unaware. It's fishy that he just popped up and gave his background details to Amber (of all people).

That is a very interesting thought indeed.

#25   2007/02/24 07:59AM
    LazyDays

So what does that mean. Jill and Kay are looking to find out who the dead Philips parents are and Michael finds the ring and knows what it means. Are they goig to make Michael the real Philip, Cane the real Michael Baldwin and the dead Philip the real Ethan Ashby?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list