List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Started by pxsprott at 2007/02/23 05:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/24 07:59AM, Views: 1413, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 05:08AM
    Re: Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means
    glowery

Maybe Cane is more than just a bartender, how much do we really know about his life before he came to GC? I hope he makes Amber pay big time for this marraige scam.

There was a spoiler somewhere that said Cane let amber be put in jail, but I never read why she was being arrested.

Perhaps he figured out the whole phony marriage thing.

#2   2007/02/23 08:06AM
    nyaccent

I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

The last laugh will be she gets no money and no Cane either.

#3   2007/02/23 08:14AM
    ladybugsgranny

I hope he does find out it is a scam...I never saw Amber on the other soap...but I don't like her....I wonder why it didn't take anytime at all to find out that Cane was Jill's son,when Paul and JT took forever to find that out...lol...supposedly they are professionals...lol.
    Keep up the great info.
    I love it.

#4   2007/02/23 08:50AM
    jackspaniel

Quote nyaccent: I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

Good - but I hope she doesn't get Daniel in the process!! Yikes!!

#5   2007/02/23 08:58AM
    nyaccent

Quote pxsprott:
    Quote nyaccent: I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

That's just crazy. So she is going to take him away from Lily. Why do you keep giving me reasons not to watch! I'm upset now.

No one said she was going to take him away from Lily...He may be stong enough and committed to their marriage not to leave Lily, but be good friends with Amber...Thats what the close may mean....Keep on watching...we never know what will happen.

#6   2007/02/23 09:38AM
    KevinFisherFan

Hey Everybody...

I think that Cane and Jill will have to do a DNA test or something to prove that Jill is his mother and they will find a trace of the drug on Cane. Then Cane will remember that he was with Amber and her friend so she'll get busted!

Then Cane gets the last laugh!!!! hahaha

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list