List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is Jana's next target

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Jana's next target

Started by courtlitten at 2007/02/22 09:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:59AM, Views: 1113, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 09:34AM
    Re: Who is Jana's next target
    de yandr fan

I'm alittle confused about the storyline. Didn't Jana's father admit their involvement to Brad, Vicki and Victor? If so, shouldn't they be able to clear Kevin of any wrong doing?

#12   2007/02/23 10:06AM
    Strawberry34

I don't know how true this is but I just read ......what you just read, may be a spoiler...and needs to be posted in a spoiler thread. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 11:26AM
    #13   2007/02/23 11:31AM
    dhhogan

Quote Plot_Twister: I think it will be Colleen. Everyone will believe that Kevin is lying. But, If Colleen backs up his story, then they will believe her.

Yes, she will sneak in to her hospital room and try to pull some plug.

#14   2007/02/23 12:04PM
    quillpen

I have been wondering how and where Jana will re-appear. Now, if I can get all you giggle-faces, to be serious for half a minute we can figure this out!!!!!!

So.... I think you are on the right track. I think for her to attempt to sneak into Collen's room to pull the plug is excellent brainstorming. If her family and friends keep up such a tight vigil, that will be an impossibility. So, first, Colleen will have to gain enough improvement to allow them to go home and get some rest. Jana can't even make it in the room unless Colleen is alone.

In the meantime, I think it would be nice to have some scenes with Jana to let us know where she is and to watch her finding out that her plan didn't work and that Dear Ole Dad is no longer there helping her orchestrate everything.... Which by the way. How does she discover he is not there. Maybe she will think Daddy deserted her and got the billions for himself, but I think that is not too realistic... But what??

#15   2007/02/24 09:09PM
    CadrianxLove

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote courtlitten: Who do you think she will attack next. Like Brad for killing her father. Or willshe try to pull Colleens plug and get caught!

I'm pretty sure she'll try and finish off Coleen.
    Hopefully her true love Adrian will come to the rescue.

SOUNDS GOOD!

#16   2007/02/24 09:14PM
    nyaccent

I think Emily O'Brien left the show on the date that the Comings and Goings said she was leaving....and had taped her appearence in the freezer prior to her leaving. I don't think we are going to see Jana again....just my feeling.

#17   2007/02/24 11:53PM
    LazyDays

Do you really think that they are going to let Jana go and not avenge the death of her father or do you think they are going to save it up and bring it back in a year like they have been doing with some of the other story lines? If they keep her in the show I think her next target Victoria and Brad because they are the ones that killed her father.

#18   2007/02/25 04:43AM
    bindabear1

When Jana finds out her father is dead, she's goin to go balistic. She'll probably kill whoever gets in her way.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list