List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Started by Skooder at 2007/02/22 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 10:07PM, Views: 932, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/25 08:57AM
    Re: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
    glowery

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote suegerry: The ghost of John did not appear to Gloria because she with her sons have no conscience.

What Jack did to her is nothing compare to what should have been done to this golddiger b....h!!!

What did Gloria and her sons do that was so bad and deserving of the treatment Jack and Ashley were doling out? It was Jack that tricked his father into changing his will. It was Jack and Ashley that fought in court to keep Gloria from receiving her rightful inheritance. They eventried to get her fired from her job and prevent her from using the name Abbott. Is Gloria lily white? No way she has pulled her tricks in her time. But thhey had all come out and John, although angry with her at first ultimatly forgave her. It was one of his final wishes to provide for the woman he loved and Jack just disreguarded his fathers wishes and did what he wanted.

What did Gloria do? Well the first thing she did was stake out John Abbot, the rich unattached man, eating alone...and wiggled her way to his table and dug her claws into him, so tight that he couldn't get loose.

A rich lonely unattached man that was only too willing to have the company of a pretty woman.

#22   2007/02/25 10:24AM
    suegerry

Quote glowery:
    Quote nyaccent:
    Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote suegerry: The ghost of John did not appear to Gloria because she with her sons have no conscience.

What Jack did to her is nothing compare to what should have been done to this golddiger b....h!!!

What did Gloria and her sons do that was so bad and deserving of the treatment Jack and Ashley were doling out? It was Jack that tricked his father into changing his will. It was Jack and Ashley that fought in court to keep Gloria from receiving her rightful inheritance. They eventried to get her fired from her job and prevent her from using the name Abbott. Is Gloria lily white? No way she has pulled her tricks in her time. But thhey had all come out and John, although angry with her at first ultimatly forgave her. It was one of his final wishes to provide for the woman he loved and Jack just disreguarded his fathers wishes and did what he wanted.

What did Gloria do? Well the first thing she did was stake out John Abbot, the rich unattached man, eating alone...and wiggled her way to his table and dug her claws into him, so tight that he couldn't get loose.

A rich lonely unattached man that was only too willing to have the company of a pretty woman.

Yes, John was lonely old man and should have met a nice PRETTY woman that would have made him happy not a golddiger like the purple lizard that Gloria Fisher is.

#23   2007/02/25 03:26PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote george: Gloria is a criminial and needs to do time, yet the writers drop the ball on this one.

Sue, I like your post. You and I think much a like.

I also brought this up a while ago too...if John was appearing to Jack and criticizing him for all the wrong he did, why didn't he also appear to Gloria and berate her for the face cream incident and bringing Tom Fisher into his life? Just didn't make any sense...I didn't know a ghost could be @#$$%-whipped so much that he couldn't put Gloria in her place..

#24   2007/02/25 04:38PM
    Watching Sin...

The ghost of John appeared to Jack because Jack has a conscience. As bad as he is, I think he knows the thing he has done are wrong. Not an excuse it's just the way I see it.
    I think that John's ghost didn't appear to Gloria is because she has no conscience. She will use her own children to get what she wants with not a second thought. Jack's goal is to have the family business back. Gloria's goal is greed.

#25   2007/02/25 09:53PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Watching Since 1973: The ghost of John appeared to Jack because Jack has a conscience. As bad as he is, I think he knows the thing he has done are wrong. Not an excuse it's just the way I see it.
    I think that John's ghost didn't appear to Gloria is because she has no conscience. She will use her own children to get what she wants with not a second thought. Jack's goal is to have the family business back. Gloria's goal is greed.

Jack does bad then has a conscious about it.. Victor doesnt... I have always said.. Jack has angels on both sides of his shoulders.. one good one bad... LOL.... He listens to the bad angel and then he has to make ammends... John was his conscious about the will...

#26   2007/02/25 10:07PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Watching Since 1973: The ghost of John appeared to Jack because Jack has a conscience. As bad as he is, I think he knows the thing he has done are wrong. Not an excuse it's just the way I see it.

Good post. I totally agree that it's way past time Gloria pays for tainting the Jabot face cream - come on, a woman died because of her! Poor John didn't have a clue about this Golddigga Glo once she was finished blowing stardust in his eyes . She created so much havoc in that family, that I don't blame Jack and Ashley one bit for every ounce of hatred and repulsion they feel towards her and her clan (Michael is okay most of the time - except when he teamed up with Kevin to hack into Jack's computer ) The writers never seem to forget about having Jack pay for his misdeeds, but here Gloria still sits as the family queen-bee acting like her family is beyond reproach! Grrrr Lock her butt up already!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list