List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Started by Skooder at 2007/02/22 09:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 10:07PM, Views: 914, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/25 05:50AM
    Re: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
    mdtuttle

I don't know if John is really there or not. But I hope whether it is truly is ghost or just Jacks mind playing tricks on him, I hope it gets to Jack. I may not be the biggesr Gloria fan in the world but what JAck did was just down right sleazy. John did love Gloria and wanted to provide for her. Not to mention his chickanery to get Jabot back. It all boils down to one thing with Jack, pure and simple, Greed.

#12   2007/02/25 05:58AM
    suegerry

The ghost of John did not appear to Gloria because she with her sons have no conscience.

What Jack did to her is nothing compare to what should have been done to this golddiger b....h!!!

#13   2007/02/25 06:36AM
    mdtuttle

Quote suegerry: The ghost of John did not appear to Gloria because she with her sons have no conscience.

What Jack did to her is nothing compare to what should have been done to this golddiger b....h!!!

What did Gloria and her sons do that was so bad and deserving of the treatment Jack and Ashley were doling out? It was Jack that tricked his father into changing his will. It was Jack and Ashley that fought in court to keep Gloria from receiving her rightful inheritance. They eventried to get her fired from her job and prevent her from using the name Abbott. Is Gloria lily white? No way she has pulled her tricks in her time. But thhey had all come out and John, although angry with her at first ultimatly forgave her. It was one of his final wishes to provide for the woman he loved and Jack just disreguarded his fathers wishes and did what he wanted.

#14   2007/02/25 06:41AM
    suegerry

I would suggest you read the Y&R archives....

#15   2007/02/25 06:51AM
    mdtuttle

Quote suegerry: I would suggest you read the Y&R archives....

I have seen the show and like I said before I am not making a case for Gloria being completely innocent, in fact, truth be told I don't really like her character. However having said that, in all fairness I still think Jack's behavior is based in selfishness and greed. Whatever Gloria did, John had forgiven her and Jack just completly ignored his father's wishes. He purpousely mislead his father into changeing his will, and then lied about it in court. Gloria may have her bad points but Jack sure ain't going to make Boy scout of the year either

#16   2007/02/25 07:15AM
    suegerry

I would have done much more to this scheming, manipulating, dishonest liar. This woman used her sons as tools in her formidable arsenal.

The grieving widow google the DA and turn herself into a reincarnated version of his dead wife.

What she does is all about "hands in a rich man's pockets"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 07:16AM
    #17   2007/02/25 07:17AM
    glowery

I loved it when John was appearing to Jack. I was hoping it would continue so one day Jack would eventually become the man his father hoped he would be. I always thought that Jack was a bit jealous of his father because John was so respected by all. Jack will never be the man John was unless he has a major turn around. Kevin could probably teach him a thing or two about that

#18   2007/02/25 07:21AM
    suegerry

Kevin is an unexperienced young man. He comitted to many crimes to teach anyone anything.

What I would like to know is, how and when did he change his life around?

We must not always focus on the negative but when it concerns Kevin its hard not to...IMHO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 07:22AM
    #19   2007/02/25 08:19AM
    nyaccent

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote suegerry: The ghost of John did not appear to Gloria because she with her sons have no conscience.

What did Gloria and her sons do that was so bad and deserving of the treatment Jack and Ashley were doling out? It was Jack that tricked his father into changing his will. It was Jack and Ashley that fought in court to keep Gloria from receiving her rightful inheritance. They eventried to get her fired from her job and prevent her from using the name Abbott. Is Gloria lily white? No way she has pulled her tricks in her time. But thhey had all come out and John, although angry with her at first ultimatly forgave her. It was one of his final wishes to provide for the woman he loved and Jack just disreguarded his fathers wishes and did what he wanted.

What did Gloria do? Well the first thing she did was stake out John Abbot, the rich unattached man, eating alone...and wiggled her way to his table and dug her claws into him, so tight that he couldn't get loose.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list