List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I feel bad for Kevin..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I feel bad for Kevin..

Started by Tadembay at 2007/02/22 09:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 01:49PM, Views: 1024, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 11:36AM
    Re: I feel bad for Kevin..
    Watching Sin...

Quote analisa: Brad should just go see Kevin and maybe he would believe him and the whole Jana story would come out. This is going to be another drawn out story. Kevin's story would be most believable to Brad.

After the end today, I don't think it's a good idea for Brad to be around Kevin for awhile. While old Victor is lurking around the hall of the hospital, maybe he can figure it all out and save Kevin. Victor to the rescue again....too much!

#12   2007/02/23 01:18PM
    Nipa

Coleen just needs to wake up, get well and help him out. Hopefully she does not lose her memory.

#13   2007/02/23 03:46PM
    LazyDays

I feel bad for Kevin being set up by Jana but JT needs to move on and find a new job because as a PI he stinks. JT and Adrien find Kevin's wallet with Colleen's drivers liscence. Hello, what did Kevin do knock Colleen out, steal her ID and put it in his wallet and then drop his wallet while getting Colleen out of the parking garage?

As for Will Bardwell, I am glad he is not a DA for real. He never checks into any accusations he just goes around arresting people at will and as usual it is always the wrong person. First Devon and now Kevin.

#14   2007/02/23 04:39PM
    gommie

I feel really bad for him too...but I would brighten up some if he would file assault charges against BRADLEY!!

#15   2007/02/23 05:50PM
    Babyk

>(

Quote analisa: Brad should just go see Kevin and maybe he would believe him and the whole Jana story would come out. This is going to be another drawn out story. Kevin's story would be most believable to Brad.

I agree with you, I hope that this story line is nothing like the murder of Carmen. I don't understand why Daniel, Michael or anyone that heard Kevin's story won't tell it. They are half stepping, and gearing up for a long Colleen and Kevin soga.

#16   2007/02/24 07:48PM
    mdtuttle

I agree I think it's way past time for Kevin to catch a break. He really has been trying to do the right thing for a while. He has had Jack against him, trying to make his life miserable at every turn. Colleen has been giving him grief, although I do think that is about to change.

I never could figure out if Colleen thought Kevin was so bad and supposedly so afraid of him for what happened in the past, why was she always hanging around in Crimson Lights. A buisness he owns.

#17   2007/02/25 06:07AM
    suegerry

I don't recall Jack making Kevin's life miserable. I think Jack was quite indifferent to him at all time.

Well poor little Kevin, I guess what goes around comes around and this time it's your turn.

Maybe Colleen will tell the authorities that Jana said you've done this before and he will be charged and made to pay for what he's done before.

#18   2007/02/25 06:40AM
    glowery

Quote mdtuttle: I agree I think it's way past time for Kevin to catch a break. He really has been trying to do the right thing for a while. He has had Jack against him, trying to make his life miserable at every turn. Colleen has been giving him grief, although I do think that is about to change.

I never could figure out if Colleen thought Kevin was so bad and supposedly so afraid of him for what happened in the past, why was she always hanging around in Crimson Lights. A buisness he owns.

I have said many times the same thing you said about Colleen going to the coffe house. She no longer feared Kevin or she would not have shown up at "his" coffee house on a daily basis.

Someone posted that it is the only coffee house in town, and that very well may be, but it is not the only establishment in town that serves coffee. There is the athletic club, or towers. Or some of these people could purchase a coffee make and just make their own,

#19   2007/02/25 06:43AM
    mdtuttle

Jack has gone out of his way in the past to try and make Kevin's life miserable. He kicked him out of the house, he tried to get him fired from his job at Jabot. He may not have had they open warfare with Kevin that he has had with other people, like Victor over the years but he has been far from freindly. He hasn't even come close to being just an indiffrent presence in Kevin's life. Every chance he has gotten to slam they guy he has taken it. Just like in the hospital when he and everyone else just jump to the conclusion thatKevin is guilty. With the planted evidence it looks bad, but that's the thing no body want to even entertian the notion that Kevin could be telling the truth, and he is.

#20   2007/02/25 06:55AM
    glowery

Jack hates anyone who's last name is Fisher. He forgets his Father (John) would have been dead much sooner had it none been for Kevin finding him the bottom of the stairs bleeding. It is so much easier for him to believe the worst so he can do all his sefl-rightous chest thumping. This man really gets on my last nerve.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list