List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack in today's episode...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack in today's episode...

Started by Gwendo at 2007/02/22 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:53AM, Views: 1430, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/02/23 09:24PM
    Re: Jack in today's episode...
    glowery

You're right, you shouldn't get so hot and bothered

#32   2007/02/24 01:23AM
    pdames4

Quote george: This is just a soap, so really I shouldn't get all hot and bothered, but I'm going too make one more comment for tonight. I just hope that the writers won't drop the ball on this and not only make Jack victorious on top of Victor , but the d.a. take action on Gloria. Hopefully, she'll feel Jack's wrath indirectly and do some time for her little number, with the face cream. Let see old Michael try too get his mother out of that one. He should probably do some time himself, for knowing about it and not telling the authorities about it. How about them apples?

I could really care less if Gloria goes to jail, but Michael is my favorite character now that Dru's gone looney. He is too smart to go to the slammer.

#33   2007/02/24 03:02AM
    CandyLane5

George! Dont get all hot and bothered lol Tracie is coming to the rescue!

#34   2007/02/24 04:21PM
    shopgirl

Hows this for a quandry..........I like Victor, I like Jack and I like Michael. Is that even possible?? I am rooting for Jack this time mainly because old Vic always wins and I just want to see Jack have some happy times and that would also include getting Phyllis back and finding out that Summer is his baby

#35   2007/02/24 09:08PM
    Petdays

You are contradicting if you are talking about smart or sharp businessman how can you then say hope Jack get all these businesses including Victor Enterprizes when he is no where near Victor when it comes to anything for that matter and especially doing business jack cannot be compared to Victor anyday when it comes to running a business Victor may be crude but he succeed at any thing he put his hand on.

And glowery you couldn't have been better in listing Jack's wrongs I tried before but could not do you as good as you did we need to save your post for future reference.

Quote george: Well I root for Jack, because it is way overdo, for something positive too happen. He is sharp business man and should be owning Jabot, Nvp, and Newman Enterprises. The fall of Victor is long overdo. Take Michael down also, with smart-#$&* comment he made.

#36   2007/02/25 05:53AM
    suegerry

I'm a Jack fan, whatever is mentioned about him is far less than what Victor and others have done in their past.

As for being besides Colleen and saying he should have been there doesn't make him selfcentered. He was only reffering to a tennis game he should have gone with her.
    An uncle does not have to always be in his niece's face.

Gosh if anyone should have been there it should have been her parents.

Jack, I sincerly hope will triumph one day, he's taking enough from the Newman so far.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list