List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack in today's episode...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack in today's episode...

Started by Gwendo at 2007/02/22 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/25 05:53AM, Views: 1460, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/23 02:07PM
    Re: Jack in today's episode...
    mmunchi

Quote glowery: I don't know maybe it is the way he took advantage of victor when he was sick. The way he made his sister lie for him over owning Jabot. The way he moved up the memorial service for his father so Gloria would miss it, in fact the way he decided his father's funeral would be the way he wanted and to heck with everyone else.

The way he took advantage of his own father when he was not in his right mind, to have John change his will leaving Gloria nothing, having no respect for his father's wishes.

The way he reacted years ago when he found out Jill was pregnant with Billy.

The way he blames everyone and anyone for his mistakes instead of taking responsibility for them.

The way he went against his father's wishes about taking Jabot public because he thought he knew so much more about business than his father which resulted in the family losing the company in the first place.

The way he treated Nikki and Phyllis when he first came to them about the spa idea, then bringing an injunction against them to try and keep them from starting the business.

His smug "it's my way or the highway attitude."

I could go on, but I am tired of typing about him,
    Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

#22   2007/02/23 02:13PM
    jackspaniel

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote jackspaniel: If you felt sorry for Jack in yesterdays episode - just wait until you watch todays! The feelings will go from sorry to disgust! At least mind did!!!

I admit I am a Jack fan....but don't you think it is a fairly logical conclusion that Jack and the rest assume that Kevin is guilty? I know it is all circumstantial evidence, but then you have Bardwell busting in and arresting Kevin, not to mention Kevin's past. The worst thing for me is that we all know that Kevin is innocent.....

But when you look at all the things Jack has done in the last year - he has no right to judge what anyone else may or may not have done! IMHO

#23   2007/02/23 03:44PM
    shopgirl

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote jackspaniel: If you felt sorry for Jack in yesterdays episode - just wait until you watch todays! The feelings will go from sorry to disgust! At least mind did!!!

I admit I am a Jack fan....but don't you think it is a fairly logical conclusion that Jack and the rest assume that Kevin is guilty? I know it is all circumstantial evidence, but then you have Bardwell busting in and arresting Kevin, not to mention Kevin's past. The worst thing for me is that we all know that Kevin is innocent.....

But when you look at all the things Jack has done in the last year - he has no right to judge what anyone else may or may not have done! IMHO

True......we could come up with quite a list of dirty deeds if we gave every character on this show a scorecard my point was just that regarding today's show I thought it seemed fair for Jack to assume the worst about Kevin, now we just have to get Colleen to wake up and then Jack and his gang can eat a lot of crow Not to mention that Gloria will be able to gloat big-time once her Kev is found to be innocent.

#24   2007/02/23 04:10PM
    Gigi2

Jack is going to come down really hard and I think it is the only way to get him to wake up and stop being such a mean and hateful person. He is his own worst enemy. He has done some really bad thing this year to his father, Victor, Ashley, Gloria, Kevin, Phylis, Sharon and Dru. All has been said in above messages. He has been so cruel to Gloria and her sons I just dont understand why he is so mean to them. John Abbott chose her and forgave her and Kevin saved John's life. He just seems to forget those things. He has had everything handed to him. He does not appreciate it. He has used his money to do bad things. I think the only way we will get back a decent human Jack is to really let him hit bottom and get his heart back again. I know Jack can be a good man we just need to find him again. He needs to get back with Phylis and Summer needs to be his daughter.

#25   2007/02/23 08:35PM
    glowery

Today when Jack was trashing Michaels family to his face, then Michael reminded Jack how alone he was and that was to be pittied, Jack really got bent out of shape.

My message to you Jackie boy, is don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!

I would have hugged Michael today for saying those things to him if I could have reached through the screen. Jack deserved every word of it.

#26   2007/02/23 08:42PM
    gommie

Quote glowery: Today when Jack was trashing Michaels family to his face, then Michael reminded Jack how alone he was and that was to be pittied, Jack really got bent out of shape.

My message to you Jackie boy, is don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!

I would have hugged Michael today for saying those things to him if I could have reached through the screen. Jack deserved every word of it.

Me too Glowery AFTER I smacked Jack across the face for being so self-righteous

#27   2007/02/23 08:54PM
    glowery

Well Michael did a pretty good job of matching wits with Jack today. You go Michael!!!

#28   2007/02/23 09:00PM
    glowery

Yes it is and as you said we shall agree to disagree.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list