List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4673, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2007/02/23 03:49PM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    shopgirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

No it is not hard...try this-I don't know which browser you are using.....but along the menu bar you should see the word'tools'
    Click on tools and a drop down menue will appear
    Scroll to 'Internet Options' click
    A menu will open giving you various options-
    one should be 'browsing history'
    in 'browsing history' it should say 'Delete Temporary Internet Files'--click on delete and wait for it to complete the process -if you haven't done this before it can take several minutes..so be patient...good luck

hey gommie -- I think I got it done......but my laptop is still not working correctly, so I took it back out to the computer place....grrrr I just got it back yesterday! Again, thanks for your knowledge and assistance

#82   2007/02/23 04:16PM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

No it is not hard...try this-I don't know which browser you are using.....but along the menu bar you should see the word'tools'
    Click on tools and a drop down menue will appear
    Scroll to 'Internet Options' click
    A menu will open giving you various options-
    one should be 'browsing history'
    in 'browsing history' it should say 'Delete Temporary Internet Files'--click on delete and wait for it to complete the process -if you haven't done this before it can take several minutes..so be patient...good luck

hey gommie -- I think I got it done......but my laptop is still not working correctly, so I took it back out to the computer place....grrrr I just got it back yesterday! Again, thanks for your knowledge and assistance

You are welcome shopgirl-I hate computer problems..glad I could help--I hope the computer people get it fixed this time.........

#83   2007/02/23 04:36PM
    gommie

Another heartbreaking scene with PCP---He just looks so lost and alone.....I wish Lily had hugged him and talked to him a little bit...He is the one Colleen loves and he is being treated like he is not even there -where the heck is brad if he is so grateful to Adrian for cracking the code.....ya gotta like the way he shows his gratitude...

#84   2007/02/23 04:42PM
    allimcbeal

Quote EPodell: You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

This is true. I don't know the real Eyall Podell. He is doing his job well as an actor and has many young woman drooling and dreaming a little bit more. Its all in fun. We all know he is happily married with a new baby in "real life". Even reminds me of my hubby a little. The romance and passion is what I like to watch. Those love scenes with him and Coleen are amazing, and if I imagine myself in one of those scenes. Oh Well. Everyone dreams

#85   2007/02/23 04:45PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote gommie: Another heartbreaking scene with PCP---He just looks so lost and alone.....I wish Lily had hugged him and talked to him a little bit...He is the one Colleen loves and he is being treated like he is not even there -where the heck is brad if he is so grateful to Adrian for cracking the code.....ya gotta like the way he shows his gratitude...

Gommie... I was SO sad! He looked like he was going to ball when Lily sat down with him!

#86   2007/02/23 04:47PM
    martyc

Yes, he is a good looking man but more to the point,
    Eyal Podell is a heck of a good actor too. I mean he
    nails every scene many times without having to say a
    word. Just his face and eyes can show what the character
    is feeling. Bravo!

#87   2007/02/23 04:49PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote martyc: Yes, he is a good looking man but more to the point,
    Eyal Podell is a heck of a good actor too. I mean he
    nails every scene many times without having to say a
    word. Just his face and eyes can show what the character
    is feeling. Bravo!

Yes, and that was EXACTLY the case today... He didn't speak one word, and yet he was the best actor that they showed.

#88   2007/02/23 04:56PM
    martyc

Yes, I agree he knocked them all out of the ball park!
    You don't find that many good looking actors that can
    really act well but he sure can.

#89   2007/02/23 04:58PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote martyc: Yes, I agree he knocked them all out of the ball park!
    You don't find that many good looking actors that can
    really act well but he sure can.

Well he does teaching acting on the side. You know... I think he should be up for a Daytime Emmy.

#90   2007/02/23 05:02PM
    martyc

Yes, forgot about him teaching acting. A daytime
    nomination would be great but somehow I don't think that
    will happen.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list