List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4644, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/02/23 11:16AM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    nyaccent

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

No it is not hard...try this-I don't know which browser you are using.....but along the menu bar you should see the word'tools'
    Click on tools and a drop down menue will appear
    Scroll to 'Internet Options' click
    A menu will open giving you various options-
    one should be 'browsing history'
    in 'browsing history' it should say 'Delete Temporary Internet Files'--click on delete and wait for it to complete the process -if you haven't done this before it can take several minutes..so be patient...good luck

thanks a million.....I'm off to school right now, so I'll try it when I get home

I have wondows XP and it doesn't say browsing history...it just says Temporary Internet Files...and then gives choices to either Delete Cookies, Delete Files or settings...
    You want to. Delete files.

My roses should be gone.....since I didn't go out.

Something is wrong with the bold...if i select only certain parts to be bold...the whole thing is coming out that way...I've tried it three times. Now I don't have bold on at all and it is still coming out bold....oh well.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 11:19AM
    #72   2007/02/23 11:41AM
    martyc

Everyone is treating him like he has the plague. They
    know now he was not involved in any of this. Wanted to see
    Brad tell Adrian I'm sorry but he probably thinks he
    is too good to apologize. I just wanted to scream today!

#73   2007/02/23 12:16PM
    allimcbeal

when Lilly saw Adrian drawing Coleen and he looked up at her with those puppy dog eyes like he wanted to cry I almost died!! My heart sank and I wanted to drive to LA to find that man!!! I need to chill big time.

#74   2007/02/23 12:44PM
    capricorn27

wow. if i thought adrian was forlorn yesterday, he took it to new levels today, and didn't even speak a word. . need more chocolate. i'll get some for him too. a lot.

#75   2007/02/23 01:01PM
    EPodell

You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

#76   2007/02/23 01:03PM
    EmpressOpera...

I was working, and I just got a chance to watch. GUYS... More tears... I just dont think I can take it anymore. He's is SO freakin' sad. He needs be in with Colleen sitting next to her, holding her hand or something! I am SO happy Lily went and sat next to him... He looked like he was going to burst out in tears. She seems like the only one that cares about him. If Colleen cfould see this she would be SO P_SSED at everyone else for not helping him through this. Especially J.T. Once again... Not even paying attention to Adrian. In fact NO one but Lily did today... Seriously I dont think I can take much more... I am BEYOND sad for Adrian.

#77   2007/02/23 01:28PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote EPodell: You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

What do you mean? I love Adrian as a character... Eyal as a person is a great actor... I have been watching the shows he has been in, and also the movies that I have found. He is also a beautiful man... We do drool over him as Adrian... We have fallen in love with him... and that is because Eyal is an AMAZINGLY talented actor, who brings Adrian's character to life!

#78   2007/02/23 01:59PM
    mmunchi

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:

What do you mean? I love Adrian as a character... Eyal as a person is a great actor... I have been watching the shows he has been in, and also the movies that I have found. He is also a beautiful man... We do drool over him as Adrian... We have fallen in love with him... and that is because Eyal is an AMAZINGLY talented actor, who brings Adrian's character to life!

Adrian, Eyel, or just plain sexy! I don't care about how I know him, I just know he is so fine!!!! J.T. needs to get somewhere and sit down. He is not Colleen's guardian angel. He is an ex-boyfriend. Remember how he put her things in garbage bags and set them outside? He has no business even being there except to report to Brad that he was not on his job. He may love her, but he had a funny way of showing it. I think Adrian is the right man for Colleen.

#79   2007/02/23 02:14PM
    EmpressOpera...

Quote mmunchi:
    Quote EmpressOperaDiva:

Adrian, Eyel, or just plain sexy! I don't care about how I know him, I just know he is so fine!!!! J.T. needs to get somewhere and sit down. He is not Colleen's guardian angel. He is an ex-boyfriend. Remember how he put her things in garbage bags and set them outside? He has no business even being there except to report to Brad that he was not on his job. He may love her, but he had a funny way of showing it. I think Adrian is the right man for Colleen.

Agreeing wholeheartedly!

#80   2007/02/23 03:27PM
    gommie

Yessssss..and your point would be?

This was marked as a bad post but I didn't see a problem so will leave the post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 04:28PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list