List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4716, Replies: 121
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/02/23 09:18AM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    nyaccent

Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

Hmmmm I had changed it from the butterfly to flowers and a blurb that says I'll be back later, as I am waiting to go out....So I guess we need to clear the files alot...

#62   2007/02/23 09:18AM
    mritchie

I agree. They are treating him like he has no right to be there. When he has more than JT. She loves Adrian (she said she did when she was thrown into fridge).

#63   2007/02/23 09:20AM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

Hmmmm I had changed it from the butterfly to flowers and a blurb that says I'll be back later, as I am waiting to go out....So I guess we need to clear the files alot...

So you have flowers and I have butter fly--that means I may need to dump my files again...let me see..

See there..it wasn't you-it was me..I dumped my files and now I see red roses (:

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 09:21AM
    #64   2007/02/23 09:22AM
    nyaccent

It is wierd because I saw Empress's new avitar but not shopgirls...Now I hope I see all the new ones...but I am also hoping that everyone sees my new one, as I am waiting to go out to lunch....

Then when I get back, I'll change it back and ya'll will see the one I have on now...Oh well...

I am watching today's episode as I type...and Adrian looks like a lost puppy....He really needs to be with Colleen and maybe then she'll wake up....

#65   2007/02/23 09:29AM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

No it is not hard...try this-I don't know which browser you are using.....but along the menu bar you should see the word'tools'
    Click on tools and a drop down menue will appear
    Scroll to 'Internet Options' click
    A menu will open giving you various options-
    one should be 'browsing history'
    in 'browsing history' it should say 'Delete Temporary Internet Files'--click on delete and wait for it to complete the process -if you haven't done this before it can take several minutes..so be patient...good luck

#66   2007/02/23 09:42AM
    shopgirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

No it is not hard...try this-I don't know which browser you are using.....but along the menu bar you should see the word'tools'
    in 'browsing history' it should say 'Delete Temporary Internet Files'--click on delete and wait for it to complete the process -if you haven't done this before it can take several minutes..so be patient...good luck

thanks a million.....I'm off to school right now, so I'll try it when I get home

#67   2007/02/23 09:45AM
    gommie

Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote shopgirl:
    Quote gommie:

thanks a million.....I'm off to school right now, so I'll try it when I get home

say hi to all the kiddies from us-happy friday..

#68   2007/02/23 10:50AM
    CandyLane5

Adrian looked soooo sweet today...pining away for Colleen... let's all give him a group hug

(((((Adrian))))))

#69   2007/02/23 11:03AM
    gommie

Quote CandyLane5: Adrian looked soooo sweet today...pining away for Colleen... let's all give him a group hug

(((((Adrian))))))

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh((((((((adrian)))))))..I'm going to watch in a little bit here...wish we could all be there to support him

#70   2007/02/23 11:05AM
    soapfan101

Quote CandyLane5: Adrian looked soooo sweet today...pining away for Colleen... let's all give him a group hug

(((((Adrian))))))

i can't wait... I have to wait to see until i get home....this sucks i am in class...

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list