List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrians lonely vigil.................

Started by gommie at 2007/02/22 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 07:42AM, Views: 4351, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/02/22 09:05PM
    Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Borrow... But the upgrade will be my creation... lol...

it already said drunk on korbel?

#52   2007/02/22 09:07PM
    EmpressOpera...

Yup! There are some really cute ones!

#53   2007/02/22 09:12PM
    EmpressOpera...

Hey Gommie and Shopgirl... I have to go to bed... I have to work early tomorrow... So night ladies... Until tommorrow!

#54   2007/02/22 09:14PM
    gommie

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Hey Gommie and Shopgirl... I have to go to bed... I have to work early tomorrow... So night ladies... Until tommorrow!

G'night from me too...sleep tight-don't let the bed bugs bite..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 09:14PM
    #55   2007/02/23 08:25AM
    nyaccent

Quote shopgirl: okay so empress is seeing the blue one and gommie is seeing the pineapple........Huh????

I am seeing the pineapple also!

What avitar do you see I have?

I think Adrian is feeling left out because he was very close to Colleen, but he can't show his true feelings because he is her professor and there may be too many people in the hospital that may question the relationship, if they know he was her professor....Not to mention the regualar GC folks...........he can't risk his job.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 08:29AM
    #56   2007/02/23 08:37AM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote shopgirl: okay so empress is seeing the blue one and gommie is seeing the pineapple........Huh????

I am seeing the pineapple also!

What avitar do you see I have?

I think Adrian is feeling left out because he was very close to Colleen, but he can't show his true feelings because he is her professor and there may be too many people in the hospital that may question the relationship, if they know he was her professor....Not to mention the regualar GC folks...........he can't risk his job.

Time to delete your temp internet files..I had to delete mine and then I could see blue just fine..

#57   2007/02/23 08:42AM
    nyaccent

Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Did it and now I see the blue too! THANKS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/23 08:46AM
    #58   2007/02/23 08:47AM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

#59   2007/02/23 09:15AM
    mritchie

It is very sad. JT is still acting like she is his girlfriend, after he treated her the way he did. And Adrian is left in the background. And how he treats Adrian, like his feelings don't matter is very inconsiderate. I hope she comes to and asks for Adrian when JT is in the room with her. That would be hilarious.

#60   2007/02/23 09:18AM
    shopgirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote nyaccent: Wow, it seems like we have to delete those temp files quite often....Thanks...let me do that now. What avitar do you see me wearing?

Very pretty butterfly!! I use my computer constantly in my work and I am guessing you do too...those files get built back up pretty fast....I didn't realize until last night that eveyone had all new avitars..I was seeing all the old one-when shopgirl started having problems that is whenI discovered I was as well...hard to know when you need to dump them...

gommie -- what do you mean when you say dump the files???? Is it to hard to explain??? Before when I changed to the Seahawk helmet and then to the Valentine one...it was so easy, but now on my laptop I can't get rid of the darn pineapple??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list